Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Relived a bit of the magic from the Legacy today. Used one of the last 3 sleeves of FG Tour balls with the Legacy logo on them for a tourney I'm playing in this weekend.

Not only did it bring back great memories, but I played well with the putter, wedges, hybrids & driver I got at the event as well.

Relived a bit of the magic from the Legacy today. Used one of the last 3 sleeves of FG Tour balls with the Legacy logo on them for a tourney I'm playing in this weekend.

Not only did it bring back great memories, but I played well with the putter, wedges, hybrids & driver I got at the event as well.
Awesome!! I actually used one of my Legacy balls as well today. So many amazing memories brought back from that!

Awesome! I've got a few Legacy balls left but I'm scared to use them.

Hard to believe it's been over a year since The Legacy. Getting ready for a team match play event this weekend brought back some great memories again.

On the 1st hole tomorrow I'll be teeing off with my last Legacy W/S Duo. Staring down at that logo will be a big confidence booster.

I've still got a dozen FG Tour balls. I keep one in the bag. But rarely does it see play.

I've still got a few sleeves of the FG Tour.
Here's the uncleaned ball I used on Sunday with the True Blue dirt still on it lol.
ee25cd69f780ef10adeaa639c74dba05.jpg

Can’t believe this was 3 years ago today! Great memories!
3 years... Man time has flown by. What a fun couple of day's

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Holy cow what a fast few years.

excited to get almost all of the band back together next week!

Man, I had a lot of fun that weekend! I had my "old" Legacy version of the Wilson Nexus bag on my Clicgear last weekend, actually.

Holy cow what a fast few years.

excited to get almost all of the band back together next week!
Still one of the greatest golfing moments of my life.

And sorry i couldnt make it to THE ultimate gathering with the rest of the crew.

~Rock

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Back