Live Update Thread: 2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

Speaking of, did everyone get the XV or were there some Z and QST?

I went with the Z star, and love the ball. It's not like a marshmallow and has distance with it.

For BL
University of IL study just found the city to be the most corrupt in the US. And third most corrupt state. Hmmmm. I think I mentioned that. Maybe that university is listening to me.

For BL
University of IL study just found the city to be the most corrupt in the US. And third most corrupt state. Hmmmm. I think I mentioned that. Maybe that university is listening to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Food, Drink and Corruption and High Taxes.
A match made in heaven.

And FWIW, it wasn't my study, it was their own university.

Art, culture, sports, lake, history, public transportation, food, drink, no red tide algae blooms. But it’s clearly not for everyone. You’re still welcome to visit.

Art, culture, sports, lake, history, public transportation, food, drink, no red tide algae blooms. But it’s clearly not for everyone. You’re still welcome to visit.

Again, not my study.
Good to know having a lake is a big seller though : )
I think its kept quiet because the taxes go up another 1% when mentioned.
Crime doesn't make that list? I know that's a big selling point for me. Big LIVE PD fan here.

CHICAGO here we come baby! 3 weeks!

Live Update Thread: 2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

Talking about Cleveland? We have all of that with waayyyy less taxes, less traffic and less corruption. Ohhhhhh and its much less expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Talking about Cleveland? We have all of that with waayyyy less taxes, less traffic and less corruption. Ohhhhhh and its much less expensive.

STop it.
Minus the murders and taxes, Cleveland struggles to keep up with everything else.
EDIT: And according to IL, corruption.

Cleveland does have Howard The Duck

STop it.
Minus the murders and taxes, Cleveland struggles to keep up with everything else.
EDIT: And according to IL, corruption.

This isn’t a convo for this thread t our culture and history and museums and sports and food are all on par if not better in one or two of those categories.....we also like crime but not as much death as Chicago does

This isn’t a convo for this thread t our culture and history and museums and sports and food are all on par if not better in one or two of those categories.....we also like crime but not as much death as Chicago does

Youre right, but comparing the food scene in Cleveland to that of Chicago
is about as crazy as comparing the crime scene.
One is top 10-20 cities in the world. The other is Cleveland.

Youre right, but comparing the food scene in Cleveland to that of Chicago
is about as crazy as comparing the crime scene.
One is top 10-20 cities in the world. The other is Cleveland.

That’s fair per capita.

Glad we agree

For food dude...
Clearly its top 5 for crime and corruption. IL told me that this morning : )

Sifted through this thread really quick....wow. I was told cool things happen around here and its no doubt. I need to go back through and check the rest out.

New WITB signature, along with this shiny fresh HOF tag, just feels all kinds of right.

New WITB signature, along with this shiny fresh HOF tag, just feels all kinds of right.

Congrats are in order. I am surprised that the putter isn’t in your bag.

Killed some time looking back through this thread. Just some gorgeous pictures and videos of this course that several of us are going to be lucky enough to play in just over a month.

Fun fact, I joined THP the day after this event ended. So I had no idea about it at the time.

Participants and those that followed along. Here is a quick, fun video with some shots from the weekend.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/113955-Flashback-Distance-Powered-by-Srixon

Also, this link goes to a vaccuum thread.

Got excited for a second thinking therr was a tease on the next Srixon event? Is there going to be a Srixon experience in 2021?

Back