EXPERIENCE Live Update Thread: 2019 Ultimate Club Testing with Titleist T Series Irons

We are calling it after 9. Our group finished even! The irons definitely have some pop in them, but tough to figure too much out in the rain and wind.
Too much wet. Bummer

We are calling it after 9. Our group finished even! The irons definitely have some pop in them, but tough to figure too much out in the rain and wind.
Man that stinks...at least you got out for 9.

Any chance of getting out later or are there other activities planned?

Love their logo so much had to buy a shirt

image.jpg

Glad you guys were able to get some golf in today. Don’t like Nestor too much right now. You just don’t mess with a THP Experience.

Finishing up and heading back to resort. Dinner tonight at course and then another round tomorrow

Sorry about the rain, gear sounds awesome though. Does it always rain in that part of the country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry about the rain, gear sounds awesome though. Does it always rain in that part of the country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had been very dry in pretty much all of Georgia for the past 2 months until some rain started sneaking back in about a week ago.

The clubs and swag look great. Hope you all have better weather tomorrow.

Bummer about the rain and wind. Better luck tomorrow, guys.

C3F6E699-D469-4EE7-A23C-43459F39FCF4.jpeg

That and the 15-20 mph winds. Looks like ? tomorrow morning!!
Sorry about the conditions, but hopefully the food, drinks and company will salvage the remainder of the day!

We got some tour info from Josh and @JB. They answered a lot of our questions about the players and their equipment. We may head to the PGO Tour Superstore to kill some time this afternoon.

Had a great time today! These irons are fantastic they feel great, and the turf interaction is unreal. Looking forward to tomorrow when the weather is better.

Warm dry clothes feel nice. I’m grabbing some dessert at the pub here. Eric and I played 10 holes and it was fun but that wind and rain were really making it difficult. Looking forward to dinner and a dry round tomorrow.

At least you guys get some extra time just chatting with everyone as a group.

Clubs and swag look great, bummer about the weather but at least you all get in 9 and still having fun.

Swag is on point. I need to post a pic of the Team Titleist ball marker they gave us is really cool

Looked like a grind out there today. I wish I was there! Have a great rest of the event.

Despite the less than ideal weather, we had fun this morning. A warm shower and a little downtime feels great. Eric and I played a few bonus holes. We decided to call it a day after the wind picked up.

First impression of the T200s is extremely favorable. I hit them great on the range but a bit thin on the course. Note to self: don’t swing so hard! Looking forward to playing tomorrow in warm and sunny weather.

Back