Live Update Thread - Project X The HandCrafted Experience

Well then, this should be a funominal event to follow (and hopefully attend), and yes I just combined Fun and Phenomenal on purpose

Wait, is this event going to involve repeatedly getting hit in the head with a keyboard?

I'm still excited about it, either way.

Wait, is this event going to involve repeatedly getting hit in the head with a keyboard?

I'm still excited about it, either way.

Maybe?
Okay, probably not, but with Don at the helm anything is possible.

Better than last year? Don involved? Put this on your short list - it was GREAT last year!!

If you are any kind of a shaft nerd, this will be a don't miss event for you!!

I will add on to what JB said. This event is an absolute MUST for anyone. You will be blown away by the experience. Do yourself a favor and do anything possible to get into this event. It was an amazing experience and I don't know how they can make it even better but with Don and JB anything is possible.

Now think of that, then pick up your keyboard and hit yourself in the head with it repeatedly. Then you will get a taste of what is coming in 2016. :D
What do I do if the keyboard is attached to my laptop!

What do I do if the keyboard is attached to my laptop!

Make sure you turn the webcam on first? :alien:

This event looked like a blast last year, and I can't imagine what this year is going to be like.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I've had two life changing trips in my 39 years. One was Echo and the Bunnymen in New York playing their "Ocean Rain" album in full with an orchestra and the other was the Project X Handcrafted Experience. The Project X crew, Don and THP staff and members are all homies for life and welcome at the Galen Marek residence anytime where I serve cheap pizza and fine beer.

Do whatever it takes to attend this event.

That means more than you know GM.

Make sure you turn the webcam on first? :alien:

This event looked like a blast last year, and I can't imagine what this year is going to be like.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Sounds like a great opportunity for Periscope!

Finally read through all of this. In-freaking-credible! Call me Welch's cuz I'm so jelly.

Now time to read through the recap thread.

I would say it's sad I periodically come back to this thread to relive the good old days but my favorite band is still Echo & the Bunnymen so I'm used to living in the past.

This event was so spectacular. So many memories! So glad it's returning for 2016. Can't wait to see who gets in and follow along!

Bump it up.

Just finished reading every post on every page of this thread. I cannot wait for my chance to design my own shaft during the 2016 event.

Just finished reading every post on every page of this thread. I cannot wait for my chance to design my own shaft during the 2016 event.
I can tell you right now, you guys will NEVER forget this experience. Still my best golf trip ever.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

just finished re-reading. this word has been robbed of its meaning, but i think it fits perfectly here: epic. so much amazingness. now, onto the recap thread!

Back