Live Update Thread: The 2017 The Grandaddy

Finally got around to hanging up possibly the best secret santa gift ever, along with some things collected on our trip last December. Going to add another ball display case as well and see if I can't get everything up in the man cave.

5bf4b4a2880f8e9adb8098868316f9bc.jpg
That looks fabulous!

Here is a little note that I think my good friend @JasonFinleyCG will like.
So as many may have read here in my recap, I was fit for the Rogue X irons at the ECPC during the Grandaddy.
They unfortunately were not available at that time and Mr. Finley graciously gave me a set of regular Rogues Irons to play with at the Grandaddy event and keep afterwards.

So while I played the "X", I lent out the Regular Rogues to friends to use so they could see how great a set of Irons they were. Just seemed like the right thing to do.
I lent them to my co-worker and he really liked them. He was out with this Brother-In-Law during the Summer, and his BIL mentioned that he was thinking about get new set of irons from an off-brand.
My Co-Worker said: "Don't do that, get a set from a company that is known for their Irons, Here try these Rogues (My Grandaddy Set) I'm trying from a buddy of mine"

Found out today that the BIL liked the Rogues so much, he bought a set of Rogue Irons over the Holiday.
So it was Paid Forward to me by Callaway Golf and I Sold it Forward for Callaway Golf.

Thanks again to JB, GG, Callaway Golf and Jason Finley for all you did for Team Prestige.
This is an excellent story Mark, and like Blake mentioned, you're a great ambassador #ForTheBrand

Following your journey, and the rest of the teams journey with their golf clubs was cool in 2018. From Epic to Rogue to X-Forged to Rogue Pro to Steelhead XR Pro to Rogue X to Epic Pro. We took care of the honest feedback and reviews that was asked and did our job to make sure the Grandaddy returned in 2018 with our lead up to and during The Grandaddy.

It was a pleasure playing golf with you in Orlando and seeing you hit your Rogue fairway woods was pretty eye opening, you love that Heavenwood.

Team Prestige!!

Hey guys, what's up? How you all been? Long time ago, far far away there were 12 average Joe's that played golf w/ Darth Finley and his band of stormtroopers at Al's Place for a few fun filled days.

#WontForget

New '19 release threads up tomorrow AM!

b5c6f8dc6466a43d1af8250ca7cd0558.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back