CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Christmas is starting to arrive.

First delivery from Callaway, the Alpha Travel Cover Mid is taking its first adventure this weekend as we leave for Florida for the next month.

The new HyperLite Zero fits very nicely and is ready to go.

FE64B740-A25A-4A0B-BBD3-B8B757CDD071.jpeg

Last edited:
Grandaddy Clubs have arrived here in Florida.

Now, it’s time to having fun.

F2B5F1D4-41D0-4F77-9F4C-A3A708AE7AA1.jpeg8AEFC475-1287-4CFF-B107-E93170103ACB.jpeg0557A86B-BFE8-406F-8310-D7AAB1366D94.jpeg

Heck ya! So now everyone has their stuff?

Heck ya! So now everyone has their stuff?

Mostly. Al's was the last big delivery. I am still tracking down a few missing/wrong setups for a few people but they are individual clubs. Most of the team has most of the gear. Callaway team is on it and getting everything squared away.

Mostly. Al's was the last big delivery. I am still tracking down a few missing/wrong setups for a few people but they are individual clubs. Most of the team has most of the gear. Callaway team is on it and getting everything squared away.
Never a doubt! Enjoy the gear! Still gaming some of my 2015 G set up haha

I've settled on the Tri-Hot 3T over the #11 TT for now. The Paradym irons once again were amazing of the mat and into the snow.

Only two months until golf league starts.

It's still weird looking over at the bag full of clubs in my office. Awesomely weird.

😁

Great to see all the clubs coming in. It will be nice when it warms up for everyone and they can get outside with the complete set ups.

I have been hitting my Paradym X in the simulator the last two days and I think it is going to be really good. I have a Paradym X 3w coming but somehow it got lost on the way to the local CC. I should have it this week some time.

Came across this one today. My last shot on the Clive. Photo courtesy of @PackersGirl

IMG_5573.jpg

Grab my phone at lunch and this popped up on my feed. Quick few pics

Just the Greatest Trip.

Grab my phone at lunch and this popped up on my feed. Quick few pics

Just the Greatest Trip.

Great video Al but what in the hell was that music? 😂

Great video Al but what in the hell was that music? 😂
I didn’t pick or do any of it. My phone just popped it up today.

Wife comes in to see my computer and sees this as my screen saver

C5EE44FF-A79E-4B88-B993-E758AA07E75A.jpeg

She hasn’t seen my pictures of the course and says “wow, is that the place you played in December?” After I showed her a few pictures she was like “that’s gorgeous. I can see why you were so excited to play there.”

View attachment 9164174

She hasn’t seen my pictures of the course and says “wow, is that the place you played in December?” After I showed her a few pictures she was like “that’s gorgeous. I can see why you were so excited to play there.”
I can smell that picture. Those flowers were awesome haha that looks like 9 green on the Dye course or 9 on Clive

Last edited:

View attachment 9164174

This would be great on a metal print too.

View attachment 9164174

Nice one! This is my background.
C594C183-ABDD-4063-8A76-17424BA2C84F.jpeg

Back