CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Non-entry since I already have a Rogue ST LS and it's the best driver I've ever had....

Going Team THP forever and ever. One of these years I'll be right and I hope it's this year!!!

It has to happen right??

3 with a little one to wipe the mud off the brush. It’s wet out here today.
happens when you are in the woods!!! :ROFLMAO:

Love that headcover and set up!!! Straight Fire!!!

I want this one to come down to the last few matches! This is going till be so awesome!

happens when you are in the woods!!! :ROFLMAO:

Love that headcover and set up!!! Straight Fire!!!
If I’m in the woods this time of year I ain’t finding my ball. Welcome to Tennessee golf. Lol

One thing I think is awesome so far? Allllll the guests and new THPers stepping in and getting involved!

Team Callaway for the win
Team THP for the heart

Women's Rogue ST Max 12 degrees

Team Callaway for the win
Rogue ST Max LS
But I will be rooting for Team THP!

Last day of work for almost everyone I assume, how is everyone’s productivity?????

I hate to put my rationale out here but it is tough for THP to win for a few reason:
1. The pressure and uniqueness of the event.
2. Generally playing with a completely new set of clubs. They may be a perfect fit and much better than what they had but it takes time to get familiar with them.
3. Usually the Callaway team has lower handicaps. Statistics show that lower handicapped golfers play to their handicaps more often. Higher handicaps have more variability so they can go lower but they aren’t as consistent.

My heart is with Team THP. I posted earlier that I picked Team Callaway and it was based on logic. I will also add that I have never picked a winner in one of these things so hopefully my pick will put a whammy on Team Callaway.

Spot on logic, but I followed my heart on this one.

Back