Live Update Thread: The Edel Experience with Club Champion

Been some ups and downs in the process, but my wedges have arrived to put the cherry on top of this amazing experience. I can't thank everyone involved enough, especially Josh, Chris, and Brad, though I know a bunch of people behind the scenes are responsible, as well as the whole THP community.

Now that the pleasantries are addressed, the wedges...

I didn't actually know what was coming in this box. Aside from the fact that it was a set of wedges, I had no direct input on the stamping. Throughout the trip I just told Koske a little bit about myself and told him to let the stamper do his thing. Do his thing he did...

View attachment 9014612
View attachment 9014613

First is the 54 T grind. Simple, but speaks for itself.
View attachment 9014614

Second is the 50 degree C grind. Growing up, my dad was a diehard KU fan. I wasn't even given a choice on who to root for. I distinctly remember getting a KState hat from a family member one birthday and my dad literally threw it away. If you've ever been to a game, this chant will leave an impression.

View attachment 9014616

Last is the 58 degree C grind. Most probably aren't aware, I used to be a professional bowler. I am retired now, but it is still huge part of who I am. My dad actually owns a bowling alley now and my little brother was the youngest PBA bowler in history. It's in my blood. This is perfect. Not only is it a great movie, but it's totally fitting.

View attachment 9014619

The devil is in the details.

View attachment 9014620

They got the stamp of approval from the boss of the house as well.

View attachment 9014621
That is some incredible stamp work, those wedges look fantastic!

Those look so incredible! Love the details in the stamping and how each is a story.

Dude! Those are so awesome! Great job designing them @Tywithay!

Back