Live Update Thread: The Edel Experience with Club Champion

That course looks awesome!

Looks amazing out there - y'all have me struggling hard to keep my brain at work and not surfing THP. I should probably just give in...

Tools to go Koske is up by one stroke

The course looks like it is in wonderful shape!

I just dropped a 30 footer on the 18th that could tie or possibly win

Course looks beautiful, and great weather too!

@JB with the BOMB!

That’s a beautiful course. Hit them well!

Playing at Willow crest for those asking. We were limited on time and it’s connected to our hotel

I played Willow Crest on my 50th birthday. Great course!

Attachments

• 15E180AD-9E8D-4229-BFF4-A9D3CCB2520E.jpeg
    15E180AD-9E8D-4229-BFF4-A9D3CCB2520E.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 7
And we finished tied. Time to go shower and grab a lunch with the guys. What a great day

Course was beautiful and the weather was excellent. It was such a fine time. @JB on the 18th was the most incredible par to tie the match. It was something out of a movie.

In my head this is what I seen. 🤣

Sitting in the hotel room reflecting while I wait for my flight. Have to say, this was all-around an incredible experience. All the golf and equipment aside, I could have just come here to hang out with Josh, Koske, and Brad, and had an equally good time. The company was every bit as great as the experience itself. This experience was unique, because I came alone, but I never felt out of place or like a stranger. That said, getting fit, seeing the Edel SMS wedges in action, and learning all the back story, was incredible to me. It was pretty mind blowing to see the difference in numbers from my current wedges. I'll definitely get pictures of the wedges to update once they arrive.

awesome time fellas. Great follow so far!

Sitting in the hotel room reflecting while I wait for my flight. Have to say, this was all-around an incredible experience. All the golf and equipment aside, I could have just come here to hang out with Josh, Koske, and Brad, and had an equally good time. The company was every bit as great as the experience itself. This experience was unique, because I came alone, but I never felt out of place or like a stranger. That said, getting fit, seeing the Edel SMS wedges in action, and learning all the back story, was incredible to me. It was pretty mind blowing to see the difference in numbers from my current wedges. I'll definitely get pictures of the wedges to update once they arrive.
Can't wait to see them! Glad you had an awesome time!

Tough approach on the par five here

View attachment 9008803

Catching up, but wow! That looks like a fun course to play!

Hope a few beverages are being opened with this before, during and definitely after! haha B - E - A- Utiful

1621624630554.png

Back