CONTEST Live Update Thread: The Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Just a perfect afternoon with @Browndog i really enjoyed meeting you and seeing your beautiful club. Very much appreciate the lunch , putter cover, and rain gloves!
View attachment 9120144Thank you for all your hospitality hope we get to do it again sometime. and best of luck at the Morgan cup.
Sounds, and looks like @Browndog was quite the host!

Glad you both had a good time!

Just a perfect afternoon with @Browndog i really enjoyed meeting you and seeing your beautiful club. Very much appreciate the lunch , putter cover, and rain gloves!
View attachment 9120144Thank you for all your hospitality hope we get to do it again sometime. and best of luck at the Morgan cup.
Awesone to hear and sweet souvenir head cover!

If someone didn't get the French Toast Burger I swear I will reach through this Internet and snatch souls!

🤤😍
I actually revise my previous assessment, clearly didn’t read that menu thoroughly enough. I would hammer that French Toast burger into my face so hard!

I actually revise my previous assessment, clearly didn’t read that menu thoroughly enough. I would hammer that French Toast burger into my face so hard!
Another man of taste...

Still haven't seen what was ordered :LOL:

Another man of taste...

Still haven't seen what was ordered :LOL:
Right? Peace loving server better get it in gear and show those boys French Toast Burgers already!!

Entering Sawgrass.
787F9A63-114E-4AC1-9E95-26D2776EB272.jpeg
A0D26A00-B962-4930-A773-0CE0CBDB99C4.jpeg

The practice on Bermuda was…. Eye opening. 🤯
😆 Yeah it's a little different. It'll be great. Wedge shafts to vertical and a little past or short on putts depending on the color. You'll have it in no time!

It's really real!

PXL_20220914_182247370.MP.jpg

PXL_20220914_182546142.MP.jpg

No lunch pictures is now final if they are at Sawgrass 😭

Lock that down for dinner
Amazing pictures being posted as the guys enter Sawgrass and this guy is still stuck on not getting a photo of the second best option on the lunch menu… :rolleyes::LOL:

Back