CONTEST Live Update Thread: The Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

I was watching the final round of the Players and this view popped up on the screen. Dang, that course looks hard!

AE74628D-03C8-42B4-AEFA-9A48A7A03EB2.jpeg

I was watching the final round of the Players and this view popped up on the screen. Dang, that course looks hard!

View attachment 9146519

there was a stretch of holes that was probably the hardest i’ve ever played given the design and the conditions. the control of the golf ball demanded of the player is insane. given the price of admission to play that course, i’m forever grateful that thp made the impossible possible for me. it’s a once in a lifetime experience for me, both because i can’t financially justify playing again but also because it was so hard i don’t think i even want to go back!

View attachment 9146519
Glad to know I’m not the only one who still sits here and watches a tournament even knowing the outcome. The TV has been on Golf Channel all day as I put together hot wheel tracks and put batteries in all the kids toys from yesterday.

Still watching the Valspar as I write this, lol.

there was a stretch of holes that was probably the hardest i’ve ever played given the design and the conditions. the control of the golf ball demanded of the player is insane. given the price of admission to play that course, i’m forever grateful that thp made the impossible possible for me. it’s a once in a lifetime experience for me, both because i can’t financially justify playing again but also because it was so hard i don’t think i even want to go back!

I think that 3 hole stretch is each 3 hole stretch.

Man, Team Walker did some damage in this. Lot to live up too.

Be trying to keep the streak alive come October!

you’ll be just fine. but i don’t envy whoever draws @Vosh68. something tells me he will be coming out swinging for a little redemption.

you’ll be just fine. but i don’t envy whoever draws @Vosh68. something tells me he will be coming out swinging for a little redemption.
Team Vosh is out for blood. I’m actually going thru this thread today getting bulletin board material

Team Vosh is out for blood. I’m actually going thru this thread today getting bulletin board material
Bulletin Board Material? I thought we were going to have fun?

you guys made me re-read through this whole thread for like the 5th time. so freaking awesome.

you guys made me re-read through this whole thread for like the 5th time. so freaking awesome.
I did this last night, so good. I loved hanging out with you guys. What an amazing trip that experience was.

Back