Lobster or King Crab

I've still not had a lobster roll. That needs to change.
After you have 1, you will want another one. And another, and another, and so on! 👍

Originally lobster, but I think I would vote for KC now.

Either way you can't go wrong.

Prefer King Crab Mission In. Buffet style please!

While many may disagree, crab legs are far superior to lobster. If steamed correctly just crack and eat. So sweet.

Lobster, while good, kinda needs dipping butter

Believe New Year coming in via King Crabs......

I smoked some lobster tails in my Kamado a few months ago, lump charcoal with a few chunks of apple wood. So so freaking good!

Either so long as I don’t have to twat around trying to find and then get at the meat.

King crab

The Lobster Bisque is damn awesome too.

I hate choices so just send me doubles of each. No sides, no desserts (a man has to know his limits.

Miss my lunch meetings at Capital Grille, always started with a cup of Lobster Bisque and sherry - best scam in the business, never on the menu - but a special everyday of the week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once I got the full length King Crab legs....The bag was 3 feet long. Hmm I'm hungry

Lobster all day. King Crab is too much work.

King Crab without a doubt...and it's not even close!

Now you've got me wanting a Lobster Roll! Last time I was in Boston, I must have eaten about 9 of them in 2 days 😛
I was so looking forward to eating these during the 2020 Titleist Vokey Experience. Let’s just say the Lobster roll budget would have been rather large. I might have tried to beat you 9 lol. Dang Covid.

Back