Look Out the Window

The sun setting and my son's best friend playing with his brother in their yard.

All I see is an empty golf course. Tower Ranch (Kelowna BC) closed for the season on Sunday which is a shame because the weather is really good!TOWER RANCH.jpg

Last edited:
I see a dogwood tree...

Fenced in backyard. Shows signs of dog ownership. I really wish I had done more this fall to get the lawn in better shape. The shed needs to be power washed and the garden needs to be ripped out. This is not helping 😑

Lots of leaves.

All I see is an empty golf course. Tower Ranch (Kelowna BC) closed for the season on Sunday which is a shame because the weather is really good!
Beautiful looking course and weather looks perfect for golf! What a shame thats its closed.

A nice fall sunset.

Plus my neighbors across the street now that the leaves fell...

Blue skies, wet ground. First snow today, but nothing stuck. I can hear the wind howling...

During the day right now I see cars parked in front of my house doing work on the house next door. My office pretty much just looks out on the street so it isn’t that exciting.

My pool with the Halloween lights flashing in the water.

Hello Scottsdale. 95C09E81-C34E-44EA-A19C-7C4D7D20E506.jpeg

It's pitch black here, so I can barely see my vast, sprawling estate and those that toil on it.

Oh hell no!!! Delete this picture.
Haha, it's okay. It's almost gone and there will be golf tomorrow with not even light jacket...towards the end anyway:D. Then more golf on Saturday maybe in shorts!

Back