Looking For Tester: Voice Caddie SL2 Hybrid Laser with GPS

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Yes
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Precision Pro NX9 Slope

This is one cool product. Having seen some pics of it, looks sweet. Curious to see how this testing goes for sure. Good Luck!

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? No, just a GPS watch
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I've been using a watch only at the moment, but have been in the market for a laser rangefinder as my game has been improving and looking for a new tool with a higher level of accuracy and better features. I've researched a few and just haven't pulled the trigger yet, but hope to get one for my amateur tour championships in October.

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? no
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I never had a range finder. Usually relied on a gps watch or phone app for yardages.

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Yes.
2. If so, Which Model? Precision Pro NX9 Slope.

Of all the impressive gadgets that have come out recently, this is the most impressive and intriguing one to me.

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? No, I have a GPS
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? GPS made more sense at the time, but there are times now I think range finder makes more sense.

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9023765

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 2 questions.
1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now?
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not?

The Voice Caddie SL2
The Voice Caddie SL2 Laser with GPS is the most advanced rangefinder on the market. From the picture alone, you can see how many features this unit has and if you missed our review, you can find it here.

Looking forward to seeing who joins me on this laser review and testing.

1.No
2. I only use a gps if they’re on the cart. I would like to test this rangefinder to see if it can improve my game.

This looks like an awesome opportunity!

Good luck everyone!

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? YES
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Bushnell Tour V3 every single shot.

1.Not currently
2. Had previously used the Precision Pro NX9 Slope before it grew legs. Love being able to shoot clearances of hazards and confirming pin locations as vision isn’t always reliable at being able to differentiate location of pin through the green. Like the best of both world idea and really intrigued by the green colors showing the angles on the green.

1. Yes I do
2. Currently using a Nikon cool shot pro stabilized

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? It's a TGW knockoff that I had originally purchased for my wife. She didn't like it so took my Bushnell... and now she won't give it back. So I'm stuck with it. Definitely a knockoff for the price I paid! :ROFLMAO:

I would love to test this

1. Yes
2. I use a blue tees 2.

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Yes, a Leupold

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? GX-3i

1. I use a range finder but for hunting only.
2. It's a Bushnell rangefinder for hunting.

We got my dad a rangefinder fir Christmas and he loves it.

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? no
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? not sure I would like it

I do. My old one was stolen and I just grabbed a used one to replace it.

Old - Bushnell V2
"New" - Callaway 250

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

1. I do not currently use a rangefinder.
2. Due to costs and budget constraints I use a GPS app on my phone.

This thing is too cool!!!
  2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Precision Pro NX7 Pro Slope

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? No.
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? No. My course has GPS on the carts and when I play elsewhere I just use my score keeping app.

Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Yes!
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Callaway 200

Thank you!!!

1. No
2. Didn't want it to be a hindrance or distraction

Thanks for opportunity.

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Precision Golf NX7 pro from original release still in the bag I rely on those numbers to dial in my game. Thanks

Yes
Bushnell Tour X. I know it's a little older but it's gotten the job done but the additional features of the Voice Caddie SL2 have me very interested in upgrading. It looks to be the first hybrid laser/GPS done right!

Back