Looking For Tester: Voice Caddie SL2 Hybrid Laser with GPS

1) Do I use a laser rangefinder? No, I use the Arccos system and my Apple Watch

2) if so, which model, if not, why not? I don’t because I’ve just got back into the game after a bit of a hiatus and use watch GPS. I was using my Garmin but now use my AW6.

1.No I do not use a Lazer Range finder however I use my phone as a satellite range finder

2.I use the Golf Pad app

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Yes
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not?
Cadytek V3

1. Yes
2. Bushnell Tour V3

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now?
- Yes.

- Precision Pro NX7 Pro Slope

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9023765

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 2 questions.
1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Yes,
Wosports Golf Rangefinder

The Voice Caddie SL2
The Voice Caddie SL2 Laser with GPS is the most advanced rangefinder on the market. From the picture alone, you can see how many features this unit has and if you missed our review, you can find it here.

Looking forward to seeing who joins me on this laser review and testing.

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Bushnell Tour v4

I have been looking at this on line all day and this is an awesome piece. With the Active Green view, and the Smart Course View, awesome! Love how the green will rotate on the screen depending on where you are standing...being able to move the flag on the green to get the view you want. this is one tricked out little device

1. I do not currently use a rangefinder.
2. I have a GPS watch that gives me front, middle, back yardages, and I thought that was enough so I never purchased a rangefinder. I find myself looking for specific yardages probably a dozen times a round now, so I have really been pondering a rangefinder.

1. Do you use a range finder now? Yes i do.

2. Which model? Wosports golf rangefinder.
my opinion the best value rangefinder on the market. $109. Pin locking tech that works. Up to 800 yards of distance. I’ve never got it that far but have pinned over 500 before. Slope toggle on and off. Very durable outside. Good battery life. Would be interesting to compare this to a premium product and see if the product justifies the price.

That's a really cool rangefinder! Good luck everyone.

1. Yes
2. Leupold GX-2i2

This thing looks awesome, would be a blast to test and have been pondering replacing my almost 5yo Leupold. Thanks for the chance!

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9023765

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 2 questions.
1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now?

The Voice Caddie SL2
The Voice Caddie SL2 Laser with GPS is the most advanced rangefinder on the market. From the picture alone, you can see how many features this unit has and if you missed our review, you can find it here.

Looking forward to seeing who joins me on this laser review and testing.
1. No
2. Never took golf serious enough to justify the cost. Playing more and seeing the importance now I am in the market. ;)

LOVER TO TEST YOUR RANGEFINDER. PRESENTLY I USE A BUSHNELL PHANTON AND THINKING ABOUT ADDING A LASAR RANGEFINDER TO MY BAG.

This looks amazing… thanks for the opportunity!
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? It’s a Bushnell that is about 8-9 years old. I won it at a golf outing

Thanks for the chance, this would be a major upgrade!

1. Yes
2. Laser: TecTecTec VPRO500

- no
- currently use an old Leupold GX-213, just haven’t gotten around to upgrading because the ones I’ve liked have been $500+!

Currently use Bushnell Tour V4 Jolt Patriot Pack
Would love to see how this compares.

1. No I do not currently use a laser range finder.

2. Why not, because I currently have a voice gps that I use and didn't really see the added value of having both types of devices until recently when I was trying out one that my buddy has.

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Yes every shot
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Bushnell

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Bushnell Tour V4 (no slope)

Back