Looking For Tester: Voice Caddie SL2 Hybrid Laser with GPS

I have been lusting after this one for a while, ever since it started showing up at THP events!!

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now?
--Yes, even with the loss of extra features of a GPS, you can't ignore the ease of a rangefinder
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not?
--Bushnell Pro X2

1) Yes I do.
2) I currently use the Caddytek laser range finder from Costco. I use this one because it was a great deal for Black Friday and got me a range finder without spending an arm and a leg.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 2 questions.
Yes, I use a rangefinder and Arccos app, "rangefinder". Pro's and cons to both.
This new rangefinder is very interesting functionality to combine both traditional and digital rangefinders together. This is why i'd really love to test it.
I bought Callaway, for no real reason 250+. it's quite disappointing and not very accurate. There's also an issue where it fogs up and everything becomes 10 yards in front :cautious:

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Yes
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Bushnell tour V3 slope

I have been looking at all the reviews on this specific model because it was the top choice on purchasing but was on the fence because a little on the high side in price. Saw pretty much all the internet reviews and youtube reviews in USA and Korea. However there are only a handful of reviews including your review. Really like the idea behind it. I play around 2 to 3 times a week and would really love the opportunity to review this unit.

thank you

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9023765

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 2 questions.

The Voice Caddie SL2
The Voice Caddie SL2 Laser with GPS is the most advanced rangefinder on the market. From the picture alone, you can see how many features this unit has and if you missed our review, you can find it here.

Looking forward to seeing who joins me on this laser review and testing.

Last edited:
I do rely on a range finder
2019 Callaway 250+ Laser Rangefinder

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Precision Pro NX7 Pro Slope.

Yes!!! While following along with the Mizuno Experience at Caledonia I fell in love with JB providing updates for each hole with this GPS Rangefinder.

1. I have been using a rangefinder for quite some time now.

2. using the Nikon Coolshot 20
GII currently. Let’s say it just gets the drive done.

Do you use a laser rangefinder now? No not a laser rangefinder but I do use a mobile gps. I switch between the swing by swing app and arcoos technology but have always been interested in laser but can’t decide on which one to go with.

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? GX-2i

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Golfbuddy LR3

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Yes! Wouldn't leave home without it!

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Bushnell Tour V3

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? NO
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Hard to justify when I already have a GPS, but sometimes I wish it was a bit more accurate. Also, been waiting for a hybrid that also has scoring capabilities.

No
I have been using my phone app but have noticed that sometimes it can be 20 yards off

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? No
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I currently use my phone for distance and shot tracking, also I haven't found a laser rangefinder that I like.

1. Yes
2. Nikon Coolshot

We will announce tester on Thursday.

occasionally yes

bushnell tour v3 (non-slope)

1. No, I do not use a rangefinder right now. I depend on my watch
2. N/A brand. I need one. Watch works 90% effectively. But there are times where I am flying blind. I lost my old one and haven’t replaced it is the reason I don’t have one. It was a cheap one off of Amazon.

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Sort of.
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? GolfShot.

No. I do not use a laser range finder.

With my vision, I typically find it hard to see through the viewfinder. I did try a VoiceCaddy that a friend had, and was pleasantly surprised at how good I could see the information and flag/target with it.

Can't believe I almost missed this one! Thanks for the opportunity.

2. If so, Which Model? Laser Link sl1000

1. Yes.
2. Precision Pro NX7 Pro Slope

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? No
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I have not found the right one to bite the bullet on yet. Still trying to find the one that works for me

Back