Louisville Golf Wood Mallet putter

RobPam99

Reaction score
Handicap
Last edited:
I think it looks very nice RobPam, maybe you could do some video and post it so we can see and hear that mallet roll.

Very nice, looks like a collectors piece for sure. Any worry about it getting banged up?

Hey Rob,

Just out of curiosity what made you go with that putter? It looks pretty cool and you certainly don't see one of those every day. Had you ever tried one before you purchased it?

Hey Rob,

Just out of curiosity what made you go with that putter? It looks pretty cool and you certainly don't see one of those every day. Had you ever tried one before you purchased it?
Smithfaced,
I have an old Cleveland Classic Persimmon driver that I wanted restored and Louisville Golf offers that service. I have had that drive since 1982 and wanted to put back into working shape and to hang in my office at home. Well looking on their web site I saw the wood mallet putters. I remember as a kid (I am 56) a lot of guys had wood mallets for putters so seeing the price for one not to bad I decide to get one. I must say giving it a work out on the golf course it feels great in my hands with great action.
Robin

Last edited:
Very nice, looks like a collectors piece for sure. Any worry about it getting banged up?
War Eagle,
It comes with a gorgeous head cover so I am not worried about it getting banged up. It does look like a collectors piece but its very functional. The handle is a regular modern putting grip and the shaft is a nice True Temper 34" lenght.

Wow, that's beautiful. I want one.

Back