LPGA Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions

Brooke Henderson waiting to tee off on 10
4357f4aed770813d38bb67ef1c514140.jpg

2nd shot on par 5 17th is against the wind today. Georgia laid up right. Appears McCann is going for it from about 3 yards closer than she was. Donaldson will definitely go as he is a good 40 yards further up the fairway.
e17f911dec3a59ce296ddaa98c740619.jpg

Finally broadcast is on to go with Sox’s pics.

Watching the twins solo today means golf on tv day!

Lydia being up towards the top again is fun to see.

17 green. Georgia leaves the birdie putt hanging on the lip.
b1a0c5eae84c66604e2caa0c1b3aa83c.jpg

The party atmosphere that is the par 3 18th. Playing music, announcing each player, lots of drinking going on, etc.
11ee0757e558e215d08ef4ac441cbdbe.jpg

McCann just blasted one out of the trap over the party tents. Haha

Georgia has a delicate chip which she put to a few inches.
6500705058c7bc613aefc2087a279dbb.jpg

I wish the ladies had more of a following, they are all very talented. Jutanugarn is a favorite for me. Hardly ever carries a driver!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The party atmosphere that is the par 3 18th. Playing music, announcing each player, lots of drinking going on, etc.
11ee0757e558e215d08ef4ac441cbdbe.jpg

I know where I would be! Sounds like a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would imagine she works out as do most Pros. If they don’t they fall behind. Also being it seems Ko started on Tour when she was 12 yr old she has to look bigger and stronger. Joking about 12 but can’t be too far off.

Excited to watch the finish of this one today. Going to make an effort to watch the ladies more, I actually think they have the second best commish of the big three tours, and it’s made a world of difference.

On my way back to south GA to watch the conclusion of the tournament from the comfort of my couch. Thoroughly enjoyed my two days out there, primarly following Georgia Hall's group, as you can tell by the pictures...haha. Her brother made the trip with her so talked with him quite a bit over the 2 days. He is not a golfer but enjoys going to some of the tournaments aroind the world with her. I am very envious.

Our 19th anniversary is tomorrow so thought it would be better if I got back so as to not push my luck anymore.

Ko lost it quickly. Double bogey - bogey puts her 5 back and pretty well done.

Back