Thanks for the heads up, turning it on now!

Watching now. Glad I got an email from LPGA today with the television schedule. Would have had no idea they were playing Wednesday - Saturday this week otherwise.

1) That wind looks pretty brutal for the afternoon wave.

2) Brooke Henderson sure has a long swing!

And she really chokes up on her driver and all her clubs.
Just watched her drive, she was choked up like 2 ½” on that driver.

Nelly and Jessica climbing that leaderboard with a quickness!

Random thought - Lee6 is a cool last name.

Just watched her drive, she was choked up like 2 ½” on that driver.

Nelly and Jessica climbing that leaderboard with a quickness!

Random thought - Lee6 is a cool last name.

what about Lee1 thru 5?

Thank you! I never would have thought to look.

Jessica Korda just took an OldandStiff practice swing divot and then did NOT stick the wedge after.

That's not how you do that... :p

Jessica Korda just took an OldandStiff practice swing divot and then did NOT stick the wedge after.

That's not how you do that... :p
Left her a long birdie putt for sure.

Oof, Nelly no better with that missed green on the par 3.

I don't know how Ko can stick approaches with 4 inches of shaft counterbalance above her hands like that..

Wish they would have shown more it is still going on.
The LPGA gets hosed so bad on TV coverage. They’re showing a rerun of the Western Collegiate instead....really???

Really rooting for Brooke here! Had some nice finishes lately, but hoping that she can repeat as winner at Lotte.

🇨🇦

The LPGA gets hosed so bad on TV coverage. They’re showing a rerun of the Western Collegiate instead....really???
When I finally turned on the TV a little before 11:30, I was troubled to noticed that LPGA would not be following Golf Central as well.

It’s on Golf Channel now. Partial coverage, I guess they left out the boring stuff. Like Lydia Ko shooting a -9 to move into a commanding lead.

You know, the boring stuff. 😆

Lexi really puts the power in her drives. Her feet almost aren’t even touching the ground at impact.

Watching the Lotte Championship right now and love that it’s live. Disappointed I missed that 63 by Ko.

Good to see Nelly hanging around the top of the leaderboard. Brooke Henderson has won this event twice, but she’s got a lot of ground to make up from 6 strokes back. Surprised to see Danielle Kang right on the cut line, she was 🔥 for a while.

Back