Official Ludvig Aberg thread

jnordwell

Reaction score
Handicap
So after the master who else thinks this young man has some real skills. I for one think he passes the beer test for me. I can see sharing a few beers with him. Like Shane Lowry. Down to earth guys.

Anyone else thinking this way now?

I've been a fan and the Masters made me even more of a fan.

Need to change the title of this thread to "The Ludvig Aberg Appreciation Thread."

I've been a fan and the Masters made me even more of a fan.

Need to change the title of this thread to "The Ludvig Aberg Appreciation Thread."
I don't know if I can. But that is good title change

I don't know if I can. But that is good title change
You can, in the settings, but I will tag a mod like @MWard to do the heavy lifting.

Aberg needs his own thread. Kid is a stud.

I’m a big fan of Åberg other than Ryder Cup week. Kid is a stud and has the potential to be something apecial

You can, in the settings, but I will tag a mod like @MWard to do the heavy lifting.

Aberg needs his own thread. Kid is a stud.
Good thinking, @MWard loves being tagged.

Also, big Ludvig fan. Seems super likeable and obviously can play.

There is a lot to like about that young man and his game. 👍

I honestly think he's the next biggest tour player. He's almost top 5 already. Clearly special, likeable to boot.

He's talented, quick and seems to have good attitude. Smiling but focused. I've liked him before, picked him for the Masters, but definitely rate him.

Likely to bwcome a real force, being as young as he is now and the level he already displays.

Thought we already had a Ludvig thread

I hope he continues to play well, I am a fan for sure.

I think that he has shown that he has the game for the big stage. The Masters was his first appearance in a Major. Not a bad result.

Back