Make the best PB&J

Jif extra crunchy
Standard grape jelly
Mrs Bairds white bread

Super basic, but super satisfying

So does this mean most jams and preserves are interchangeable? I
No, size of fruit chunks - whole vs cut up. You're splitting hairs (imo) they are close enough, but preserves are the slightly better version, whether or not you can taste the difference most of the time not a clue. Depending how a jam is made, it has the potential to be incredibly close.

Pretty basic. Brioche bread, creamy peanut butter, strawberry jam. If I'm feeling wild, maybe throw some banana in there.

I'm going to need a crispy uncrustable tonight.

Wonder White Bread, Jiffy creamy PB and Smuckers Strawberry jelly
I should add, to put it over the top, it needs to be in a slider zip lock bag in a brown paper lunch bag

I’m taking some Sara Lee Artisano bread and some Peter Pan creamy peanut butter with some unsalted sweet cream butter and a skillet. I’m going to grill the peanut butter sandwich in a skillet and then serve it with some jelly on the side to spread on it or dip it in. Could season the sandwich with some powdered sugar, cinnamon, etc if desired as well.

There is only one...

Wonder Bread, Skippy Creamy (2 sides) and Welch's Grape Jelly

Squirrel Come At Me Bro GIF

There is no call for "a Pureed Nut Spread with a Grape Relish reduction on Brioche Bun"

Combine your grilled cheese inspiration, and after you make the PB&J, put it in a pan and make it a Grilled PB&J. You're welcome.
I was going to suggest this. Make PB&J, butter one side, put in pan butter other side. Cook😋

Not sure picky is a strong enough word. The worst is we have all of this delicious, homemade jelly and my kids reach for the Smuckers...
We just don't buy it, solved that problem. Our Cherry trees produced fruit for the first time, and my wife made a sour cherry preserve. Sweet & Sour delicious.

We just don't buy it, solved that problem. Our Cherry trees produced fruit for the first time, and my wife made a sour cherry preserve. Sweet & Sour delicious.
Our cherry bush went crazy this year. All of mine are still in the freezer waiting for me to do something with them.

That sounds fantastic!

Wonder white bread, Maranatha crunchy peanut butter (on both slices of bread), Smucker's blackberry preserves.

I love that you've linked this like 10 times. So underrated.
I do kinda feel like it's my duty to spread the gospel on this underrated treat :ROFLMAO:

I do kinda feel like it's my duty to spread the gospel on this underrated treat :ROFLMAO:
I tried it after all the recommendations here. Did not disappoint.

Bagel toasted
Smuckers naturals jelly and pb

EZ

That's a dividing line in our house, me and my son are strawberry and my wife and daughter are grape

I could go either, wifey usually makes the call.

And huge glass of milk!

The big question is does the knife go in the peanut butter jar first or the jelly jar??
I can see people getting triggered and needing a spoon and a knife.

I go full heathen.

And huge glass of milk!

The big question is does the knife go in the peanut butter jar first or the jelly jar??

I go full heathen.
It goes in the peanut butter first. Helps the jelly stick to the knife afterwards. ;)

And huge glass of milk!

I go full heathen.
Milk is a great addition!

Or chocolate milk out of a carton!

Also we do squeeze jelly most of the time.

Must use chunky natural peanut butter, blackcurrant or raspberry or blueberry jam, white bread of choice.

Definitely a peanut butter then jelly knife household here

Must use chunky natural peanut butter, blackcurrant or raspberry or blueberry jam, white bread of choice.
I’ve never had black currant jam, but I’m quite intrigued

Martin’s potato bread
Jiff
Smuckers grape (this is not a fancy meal)

Most important detail: my wife has to make it.
It just tastes better when someone else makes it.

Back