Marijuana On The Course

Saw this happen at the driving range.

I could smell the "burning weed" while hitting balls. Didn't pay any attention to where it might be coming from.

Apparently someone else at the range took offense to the guy doing the deed. They called the police.

Two cops show up, go to the guy, and issue him a written citation. I could hear all this two hitting stalls away. Smoking weed in public is against the law.

The police also tell the guy he needs to go home in cab, or have someone give him a ride. That he can't drive a vehicle for 12 hours.

The guy was pissed obviously. More so about needing a ride.

At one point he claimed he was on private property, and not in a public place. Didn't work for him.

The police left, and the guy went some where (19th?) after dropping some "F Bombs" aimed at whomever turned him in.

Me, I finished up, and stopped by Mc D's on the way home. :)

Saw this happen at the driving range.

I could smell the "burning weed" while hitting balls. Didn't pay any attention to where it might be coming from.

Apparently someone else at the range took offense to the guy doing the deed. They called the police.

Two cops show up, go to the guy, and issue him a written citation. I could hear all this two hitting stalls away. Smoking weed in public is against the law.

The police also tell the guy he needs to go home in cab, or have someone give him a ride. That he can't drive a vehicle for 12 hours.

The guy was pissed obviously. More so about needing a ride.

At one point he claimed he was on private property, and not in a public place. Didn't work for him.

The police left, and the guy went some where (19th?) after dropping some "F Bombs" aimed at whomever turned him in.

Me, I finished up, and stopped by Mc D's on the way home. :)
Maybe the guy should have smoked in his car instead of in a Public place like a driving range.

People need to use some COMMON SENSE which seems to be lacking lately.

You do realize there are sometimes better ways.
they have 5mg edibles that won't make you zone out. just saying.
You are right it's not like the old days, It's better. You can shape the experience by choice of product.
Terpene profiles are much more important than total THC content in reality but too many people just shop the THC content.
Just don't take 2 or 3 edibles when you don't feel anything

Just don't take 2 or 3 edibles when you don't feel anything
Lol I am a pro!
Like I said I can smoke every other hole and still play but alcohol is a NO GO.

Lol I am a pro!
Like I said I can smoke every other hole and still play but alcohol is a NO GO.
lol I even out after 3 or 4 drinks. The 8am round is no booze front of 46 followed by drinking just the right amount 36

Zero exaggeration

lol I even out after 3 or 4 drinks. The 8am round is no booze front of 46 followed by drinking just the right amount 36

Zero exaggeration
1 drink 2 drink I am fine but after that I am a light weight so I don't drink when playing.
Just Puff Puff Pass!

you guys are all too funny.

Zero exaggeration
I can verify this.

Wouldn’t marijuana cause some slow play issues? Ha!

Pretty much always.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Just for the record I think smoking anything be it cigars or cigarettes in public is rude as well.

Disgusting habit and everyone around you shouldn’t have to smell it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my stance. although I almost always say yes if some one asks if they can smoke around me. I just ask to not blow it in my face.

I have no problem if someone wants to spark up out on the course, personally. Doing so on the range is not the smartest. Things have come a long way, but gotta still be respectful and be aware of the laws.

I have no problem if someone wants to spark up out on the course, personally. Doing so on the range is not the smartest. Things have come a long way, but gotta still be respectful and be aware of the laws.
This and if you have to smoke on the range just use a vape with concentrated oil and no one will know if it is weed or a dumb ecig

Back