Masters Contest, Smiter Style-For Youth Golf!

Very nice of you

TW
Koepka
Phil the Thrill

Thanks....here you go.

1. Tiger
2. Brooks Koepka
3. Rickie Fowler

Awesome! If I win donate it to youth program!

I'll go with:

Koepka

Dechambeau

Rahm

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Koepka

Kisner

Molinari

Donate that club if I win, lets get these kids geared up!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow good contest.

Brooks koepka

DJ

Rory McIlroy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1. Brooks Koepka
2. Jon Rahm
3. Ian Poulter

Donate the club if I win.

1. Dustin Johnson
2. Rickie Fowler
3. Tiger Woods

Donation of some Ca$h if I win!

Crap! I just realized I have to go back and add all these up when this is over, lol.

Keep ‘em coming! Make me work to figure out a winner, and pay up for youth golf!

I started this too late but it’ll be fun seeing all the Sunday AM edits:)

Seems late to enter but I have to so you send more money to youth golf. :D

Molinari
Scott
DJ

Mr Smiter since I think you are an awesome guy and I have zero luck in such thins as this I hope my entry serves its purpose. In the 1/1000000 chance that I win, I want the club framed so I can hang it on the wall.

Mike Weir
Martin Kaymer
Trevor Immelman

I support youth golf!

Tiger
Koepka
Molinari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems late to enter but I have to so you send more money to youth golf. :D

Molinari
Scott
DJ

Never too late! You’ve supported a good cause!

Mr Smiter since I think you are an awesome guy and I have zero luck in such thins as this I hope my entry serves its purpose. In the 1/1000000 chance that I win, I want the club framed so I can hang it on the wall.

Mike Weir
Martin Kaymer
Trevor Immelman

Mr Smiter? Lol.

If you win with those picks I’ll send you a frame with it:)

I support youth golf!

Tiger
Koepka
Molinari

And.... that’s what this is all about (I don’t actually ever count entries, just the total number of replies-so I’ve cost myself 3 bucks in the past 2 minutes responding! Winners, everyone!

Bump for a dollar HA.

Only an hour left to make any changes to your picks! No edits after 10am EST. Final round starting early is foiling my scheme, but the rules is da rules!:)

Lots of responses here... from the bottom of my heart, thank you! This forum is amazing and I’m grateful for everyone here.

This is the greatest game ever, period

Adding them up, tons of 1. Tiger 2. Koepka 3. Somebody else. Once I look at the final scoreboard I’ll post the winner in a minute.....

Didn’t see any late edits, good for y’all. Stick with the one you brought to the party:)

And the winner is......

MakingARun! With Tiger, Koepka, and Molinari your 3rd place guy ousted Jimmy3864 guy of Fowler by 1 stroke, otherwise DefCon1 would have had to step in and pick a winner.

Thanks all that played for helping to support Dan’s youth program.

MakingARun-shoot me a shipping address and I’ll get this out to you this week. Dan, I already have yours so I’ll decide how much rounding up I can do and get you a check cut too!

I’ll still take my framed picture of you holding said driver so I can hang it on the wall :D

Masters Contest, Smiter Style-For Youth Golf!

And the winner is......

MakingARun! With Tiger, Koepka, and Molinari your 3rd place guy ousted Jimmy3864 guy of Fowler by 1 stroke, otherwise DefCon1 would have had to step in and pick a winner.

Thanks all that played for helping to support Dan’s youth program.

MakingARun-shoot me a shipping address and I’ll get this out to you this week. Dan, I already have yours so I’ll decide how much rounding up I can do and get you a check cut too!

Thank you!

I was inspired by your passion for youth golf and made a donation to the First Tee program. And will be donating my old clubs as well.

I’ll still take my framed picture of you holding said driver so I can hang it on the wall :D

Good lord man, you trying to scare away all women and children? Lol

Thank you!

I was inspired by your passion for youth golf and made a donation to the First Tee program. And will be donating my old clubs as well.

Very good sir! That’s what this is all about!

So super news for youth golf....

MakingARun has donated the main prize driver to youth golf! Dduarte85, you’ll have even happier news incoming!

With that in mind I’ll be rounding UP the entry total. I can’t count anyways but let’s just say that it’ll benefit someone that puts it out there every day to help this sport we all love.

Thanks Dduarte85 for the efforts you put into youth golf. I coach youth sports but it’s an organized league that has no funding trouble. I hope our efforts will help your program, and as someone that coaches youth sports, you never know where the gem will come from. Sure it’s rewarding in itself, immensely so. But finding that diamond in the rough so to speak, it’s just awesome how you feel when that happens.

But to uncover a talent that otherwise wouldn’t have had a chance to be what he/she could be? That’s why I’m in it. I’ve found a few in my coaching days. I’ve ran more kids to and from practice than I’d ever care to remember, lol. Our motto is always FUN and FUNdamentals. No matter the sport. Baseball, football, golf. I’m getting old so I’ve seen a couple kids that might have never had a chance head into college sports.

It’s a tough world as a youth coach. In 15 or so years doing it, I’ve seen and can pattern just about every parent type there is, lol. The vast majority of the talented ones parents, oye ve! Yikes. If they’re not involved other than to yell at me when I try to coach their kid to be better, their kid has no chance.

Any one that has coached youth sports knows this and I’m sure relates. I’m getting long winded and I don’t mean to be.

MakingARun is a super standup guy. I hope everyone that has clubs they’re getting rid of considers donating then to a youth golf organization. Most of everyone’s gear that I see in the WITB signatures is light years ahead of gear for most kids.
Thanks again all that played and super thanks to MakingArun. You made this all the more rewarding for all involved. Well done sir, well done!:)

IMG_4261.jpg

My prize for winning the Masters contest put on by @SmiterOfPv1x arrived!

He signed one his personalized golf balls and sent me the story behind them. I will game them soon!!

I’m a relative noob to THP, but I understand what a great community we have.

Thank you for the prize and your passion for youth golf!

Back