Masters odds today - who's your play

I like Spieth at 22/1 and Sergio at 50/1.

Most appealing longshot is BarnRat at 200.

I think Koepka or JT are going to add a green jacket this year.

Keegan doesn't look bad at 150-1

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He usually plays well at tight 2nd shot courses that are a bit shorter. I would be surprised to see him win there.

Is this the year Paul Casey finally puts 4 rounds together in a major? Probably, but only if I don't pick him.

Gary Woodland at 50/1 is an interesting play.

Xander looks good to me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'd get down on Spieth at 22/1, given his track record, if he gets hot at all heading into Augusta, he'd quickly swoop back down to 18:1 or 15:1.

Zach Johnson I think is an interesting pick. If the wet, colder temperatures continues into Spring and more players can't use roll to get ahead on the course, forcing more third-shot par 5's, I think he's got a chance similar to what led ZJ to victory years ago.

Gun to my head, I think I'd put money on Zach Johnson at 125:1. But if the weather gets warmer and we get less rain, I think I'd have to change things up.

Tiger @ 13 to 1.

What're the odds on Mitchell?

I really like bubba at 30-1. Hes been decent recently. Spieth is in a rut, but that was said of him last year as well and he had that crazy last round. I like Zander a lot here and phil if he stays out of the trees.

Bryson has not a large enough pay off and while he usually has a solid game all around, I'm not sure about him getting up and down around the greens in Augusta.

If conditions stay similar to how they are now in Augusta, ZJ would be a good bet. There is currently no roll in the fairways but the greens are drying out quickly meaning par 5 scoring will probably be down with the pros likely not able to hold the greens on a second shot.

I think Tony finau and Tommy Fleetwood are sucker bets right now. I like both players, but 25-1 is such a low payout for two guys who have a combined 1 PGA tour win and 3(?) European tour wins.

Woods could be 13/1 to play.

I like Woodland at 50 to 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate Bubba.

But at Augusta? That’s not a bad place to put some money.

When I get home from this flight I’ll reveal my straight bets I was able to place last night at caesars palace in Vegas. I went the value added route with more golfers in the middle top tier or middle tier. Took one favorite and 2 long shots because honestly they paid so freaking well for $5-10 for the bet it was hard not to take the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Molinari, Fitzpatrick and Wallace should see their odds shorten.

Back