Matrix Flight System Preview

It sure was good for me today. Yesterday everything was very high launch and high spin. So this went out and shots were noticeably better. Even today with a driver set at 8.5 I was lower with this shaft in a 10.5 head.

This is interesting. Not the guy I pictured liking the Black Tie. Just shows I need to get fit and stop guessing what will work for me.

This is interesting. Not the guy I pictured liking the Black Tie. Just shows I need to get fit and stop guessing what will work for me.

Depends on the club head. I never thought I would hit an 8.5 degree head either and during some launch monitor time yestetday that is what gave the best numbers.

Same here, a fitting should solve all!!!

It looks like there's quite a gap between the black and red compared to the white and red.

Same here, a fitting should solve all!!!

It looks like there's quite a gap between the black and red compared to the white and red.

Gotta remember though, its all about the swing. I'm eager to get my White-Tie back so I can really compare the flight of it and the Red-Tie to what Matrix describes it as.

Gotta remember though, its all about the swing. I'm eager to get my White-Tie back so I can really compare the flight of it and the Red-Tie to what Matrix describes it as.
I can't wait to see the comparison between the white and red!

Wanted to bump this to get some input from Blu and anyone else who cares to chime in. I got fit for the White in my driver and noticed Blu has the White in the driver and the black in the fairways. What led you to go that route and what kind of results are you getting. I am thinking the Black tie for my AMP Cell 5/7 fairway, basically to lower the launch and have a good club to keep the ball down in the wind and hit those low stingers. I will also have a 2/3 hybrid in the bag around the same loft that I will use when I need to get the ball in the air.

i have become a huge fan of matrix shafts, and the 6M3 black tie has really changed the way i drive the ball. i'm hitting to places i've never been before, with way less spin, more rollout, and MUCH tighter dispersion. quality shafts here!

i have become a huge fan of matrix shafts, and the 6M3 black tie has really changed the way i drive the ball. i'm hitting to places i've never been before, with way less spin, more rollout, and MUCH tighter dispersion. quality shafts here!

Hey aznives3,

I'm in S'toon and there seems to be no Matrix supplier here. I am making a trip to Edmonton a month from now... wondering where you picked yours up?

Thanks.

Hey aznives3,

I'm in S'toon and there seems to be no Matrix supplier here. I am making a trip to Edmonton a month from now... wondering where you picked yours up?

Thanks.

to be honest, i just had to order up a driver that came with one stock LOL. luckily it came in the cleveland classic XL custom as a stock option which is a head i also really like, and its been a bomber so far. as far as sourcing out the shaft only, im sure golftown could bring them in, maybe check out deboers golf if youre coming into town as well. what matrix shaft are you looking for?

to be honest, i just had to order up a driver that came with one stock LOL. luckily it came in the cleveland classic XL custom as a stock option which is a head i also really like, and its been a bomber so far. as far as sourcing out the shaft only, im sure golftown could bring them in, maybe check out deboers golf if youre coming into town as well. what matrix shaft are you looking for?

Was thinking about the 7X3 White Tie. Though it would be nice to tryout a few options.
Never been to deBoer's - will check it out.

The flight system really helps you find which shaft is right for you, I have a white tie in my 3 wood and a red tie in my 5 wood and they both seem to work really well in each of their specific situations.

Back