Maybe I've Finally Lost it...

BulldogsGolf

Future PGA Professional
Reaction score
Handicap
I keep reading on all these reviews that the Nike IC putters are GREEN. They look black to me. I get the contrast in colors if they were black....

nike_icputters_spira.jpg

yeah...I don't see it. Does anyone else maybe have a better pic or am I just a total moron....

I keep reading on all these reviews that the Nike IC putters are GREEN. They look black to me. I get the contrast in colors if they were black....

nike_icputters_spira.jpg

yeah...I don't see it. Does anyone else maybe have a better pic or am I just a total moron....

Arent these old models? If these are the ones I remember they were green.

I don't care what colour those putters are they are ugllllyyyy!

They are 2010s. The OZ ones have a green insertish face......but idk

nike_ic_putter_mallet_trio.jpg

Looks to be dark green to me, but what do I know, I am color blind.

At on time I almost bought the 1 on the left..think its the Oz 5 model. Still like the fit & feel of it for my game. & yes they are green..computers have a way a distorting colors.
Edit to add: talking about the o.p. pics.

They are 2010s. The OZ ones have a green insertish face......but idk

The one's you have pictured in the OP are a few years older. Here are the 2010 OZ putters.
nike-oz-putter-1.jpg

The one's in the OP are the Nike IC putters that came out in 07. They were all one piece(i believe), which was similar to the Unitized line that they had out as well. The shaft and club head were green while the top line was white to help line up putts.

I actually played one of these when I first started. It is a dark green and really helps with alignment.

The one's you have pictured in the OP are a few years older. Here are the 2010 OZ putters.
nike-oz-putter-1.jpg

The one's in the OP are the Nike IC putters that came out in 07. They were all one piece(i believe), which was similar to the Unitized line that they had out as well. The shaft and club head were green while the top line was white to help line up putts.
Thanks. I knew someone would show me I was wrong.. LMAO

They are dark green, I have the 20-15 and it's got a really nice feel to it.

They are dark green, I have the 20-15 and it's got a really nice feel to it.

If I got one of these, that would be the one I would get. It looks like it is an awesome putter

My buddy has one of the older Ic putters, and it actually rolls quite nicely. It's my go to LH putter if I'm struggling.

Buddy has one of the older models. Dark green, bright white alignment aides./

Very green, and very ugly, newer ones are much better though.

I actually like the green, very muted gives a good sight line to aim with. I only had it for the last few rounds of last year but I was putting much better with it.

Back