McDonalds is Rooting for Anime Gods?

Is there a poll or a change. org needed to get this going?
twc311 GIF by truTV’s Those Who Can’t
Someone needs to have some kind of ice cream influenced name tho, no?

Someone needs to have some kind of ice cream influenced name tho, no?
If it’s McDonald’s Ice cream, that would have to go to someone who sounds good but won’t be there when you need them 😂

There is zero doubt, that the two of them need new screen names.

@Muchmore is clearly Mayor McPickleBall
@xThor its undecided if its BigMac or Grimmace
@xThor doesn't wanna be me, his game is a lot better than that.

Man this has been a fun read. I can't wait to see the forum name changes! :ROFLMAO:

If you cut in front of xThor in the pro shop, you will get animessimilated?

1708625167925.png

I am forever calling @xThor "Burg"

Try another sentence.

They say there are only three assurances in life. One – death. Two – taxes. And three – that the Anime Gods are delightful.

It’s that third one that really puts things into perspective. A Nordic-moose laden adventure of smiles and high-fives for your soul. Those golden arches got a taste, and ended up hooked. You learn that there is no secret in the secret sauce, Just that the inevitability of delight is over 9000.

And that, is animessimilation.

They say there are only three assurances in life. One – death. Two – taxes. And three – that the Anime Gods are delightful.

It’s that third one that really puts things into perspective. A Nordic-moose laden adventure of smiles and high-fives for your soul. Those golden arches got a taste, and ended up hooked. You learn that there is no secret in the secret sauce, Just that the inevitability of delight is over 9000.

Renee Zellweger Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

You forgot flowing locks

Back