Review McLovin's Club Champion Experience - $100 Promotion Full Bag Fitting

Nippon Shafts

McLovin

grateful for this community
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
a couple quick follow ups on this.

in hindsight i’m pretty convinced a huge reason i enjoyed the fitting so much is because the fitter i drew was a great match for me. since then we’ve texted a fair bit, and he friended me on grint (dude is a +4.9…). that definitely enhanced my experience.

i decided to pull the trigger on some of the items on the end build sheet. the order was delivered 7 days later, and will be built today, 8 days post fitting. that is impressive turnaround.

Chef23

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Great read thanks for sharing. I agree it is disappointing that they only have 3h and 3w. When I got my 9w at Cool Clubs I was talking with the fitter about filling a gap in my bag and we started looking for options. We looked at 4 hybrids, 7 woods with loft added and wound up with a 9w with the loft reduced. That has become one of the best clubs in my bag. I never would have gotten to that point at a Club Champion. My only issue with Cool Clubs is they don't have all the manufacturers. I know for a fact they don't have Cobra and I don't believe they have TE. They do have most of the rest of the major ones.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in