Meatloaf Yay or Nay

Do you like meatloaf

• Total voters
Once every few years, but it's a great chance to be creative

For the fans of meatloaf sandwiches the next day, do you prefer the meatloaf fried first, heated up in another manor, or just cold?

I'll eat it either fried or cold.

I’ve never had it, but really doesn’t sound appealing to me. I’m gonna assume it’s a nay.

If it’s done right more frequently than once in a while.... but November to February only.... it’s winter comfort food

Love meat loaf.

Love some good meatloaf. A local casual restaurant sells out practically every day, and our homemade is pretty good, too.

I am going to have to try that fried leftover meatloaf.

I love it. But rarely eat it anymore.

I came home from playing golf today and my wonderful wife made meatloaf and homemade mashed potatoes for dinner. I shared these pictures with some friends and they informed me that they do not like meatloaf.

Personally I like it but once or twice a year is enough. How about you?

yes sir, that looks great!

we make it every month or so, and it's excellent on the Recteq smoker (y)

I actually just made one a couple weeks ago - it was fantastic. Loved the leftovers for sandwiches at work afterwards!

Only have it a couple times a year though.

I smoke a meatloaf at least once a month. I have my own bbq meatloaf recipe. My favorite is the next day making a sandwich with bbq sauce, bacon, and crispy onion straws, on buttered texas toast.

I make it about once or twice a month depending on if I have the smoker out. I wrap mine in bacon with sauted garlic and onions mixed into the meat. Smoke it for 4-5 hours and man it is good.

We don't have it very often, but I loves me some meatloaf. Especially bacon wrapped meatloaf!

It is very dependent on how its made, my Mother's we had once ot twice a month and it was great, it was always the same and just tasted good. My wife's Mother's I could not eat at all, my wife's is hit or miss with mostly to the good side.

She tends to try different things and some just don't work for me and I agree with all that fried in butter a bit the next day, then on white bread and for me with Ketchup is the best use of it.

The food or the singer?

Like most food, it has to been done well with good ingredients.
Meatloaf isn't a regular dish in the UK but I love it.

I don't want to eat it everyday, but the 4 or 5 times a year we make it I enjoy it and I enjoy the leftovers. I actually make several versions of it. An Italian version with beef or veal and Italian sausage, a BBQ version with ground pork and smoked breakfast sausage, and a spicy version with beef and chorizo.

My wifes meatloaf, definite yes for me. My meatloaf, no way, always comes out too dense. Follow her instructions but never comes out the same

Yes sir! Love me some meatloaf, mashed potatoes and, fresh carrots! We have it here once a month year round with enough leftovers for 3 days of sandwiches. 🙂

Meatloaf with some mashed potatoes and gravy? Hell yeah!

The only day I leave work for lunch? Meat Loaf Thursday.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My wife swore never to make meatloaf, bad childhood memories, until someone gave her a recipe for bear meatloaf. Really outstanding.

I’m a fan of some meatloaf. Definitely don’t have it much any more.

Back