Meet Team Paradise

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread. In addition to be creative, it’s a nice way to introduce the team members to the forum.

This was so well done.. the MC is almost at hand, go get them team Paradise!!!

Hell yeah Captain @jdtox !!!

If a match gets out of control what is your routine to forget about the previous shot or hole?

favorite beer & bourbon?

Hell yeah Captain @jdtox !!!

If a match gets out of control what is your routine to forget about the previous shot or hole?

favorite beer & bourbon?
Tough call depends on my mood with beer or what I’m doing. If I’m just having a few though it’s an IPA and can’t go wrong with a Bells Two Hearted.

Bourbon go to lately is Russels. Love me some Eagle Rare. I like to try different ones all the time

Alright folks I have about an hour to sit here and drink beer while I wait to board my flight.

What you want to know?

Alright folks I have about an hour to sit here and drink beer while I wait to board my flight.

What you want to know?
How many beers do you plan on having?

I never set a number the night is young
More excited to finally compete with your team or to finally meet everyone in person?

More excited to finally compete with your team or to finally meet everyone in person?
Ooh good question, competition is awesome especially team ones but I’m excited to meet the boys I’ve been talking with for months. The competition part will sort itself out

Ooh good question, competition is awesome especially team ones but I’m excited to meet the boys I’ve been talking with for months. The competition part will sort itself out
Last one. You played here last year. What hole or holes are you excited to get another crack at?

Last one. You played here last year. What hole or holes are you excited to get another crack at?
I think for me it’s 14 because I hit such a good approach shot (I thought) and it ended up in the canyon and 18 because I hit it in the water on my approach to lose the hole and the hackers stole a half point

I think for me it’s 14 because I hit such a good approach shot (I thought) and it ended up in the canyon and 18 because I hit it in the water on my approach to lose the hole and the hackers stole a half point
Good luck to you and your team man! You got a good group and I’m super exited to follow!

I would like a re-do of 18 as well Cap :ROFLMAO:

Back