Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Can't make it. Work stuff. Have fun.

Hello everyone,

I'm new here (to THP and Denver) and looking for folks to golf with. I moved here last fall just as it was getting too cold for golf (FL native so I'll have to toughen up). I finally played for the first time in almost two years last week so I've got a lot of work to do. I got the Legacy Ridge and Heritage annual pass and I'm unemployed right now so I'll be playing quite a bit. I prefer walking since I don't have to pay anything but I'm not opposed to riding. If anyone is interested in playing, let me know!

Jeremy

Some great courses! Free next week?

Hello everyone,

I'm new here (to THP and Denver) and looking for folks to golf with. I moved here last fall just as it was getting too cold for golf (FL native so I'll have to toughen up). I finally played for the first time in almost two years last week so I've got a lot of work to do. I got the Legacy Ridge and Heritage annual pass and I'm unemployed right now so I'll be playing quite a bit. I prefer walking since I don't have to pay anything but I'm not opposed to riding. If anyone is interested in playing, let me know!

Jeremy

Hey bro. We are always looking for fellow THPers to tee it up with. Legacy Ridge and Heritage are great tracks. Heritage is a beast to walk though and im lazy ;)

Played Legacy today and then ran over to the Calloway Demo at Heritage. I'm a mens club member at both courses and am thinking of the full membership. We'll have to get out soon.

I'm thinking about late morning tomorrow (Friday, May 16) at the Green Valley Ranch Par 3. Anyone up for some Par 3 play?

Some great courses! Free next week?
Yep, I'm pretty wide open next week. Let me know if you have a day and time in mind.

Hey bro. We are always looking for fellow THPers to tee it up with. Legacy Ridge and Heritage are great tracks. Heritage is a beast to walk though and im lazy ;)
I'll agree about walking Heritage. I walked 18 there and carried my bag last week. That was probably a bit ambitious since I hadn't played in so long. I was definitely feeling it the next day.

Played Legacy today and then ran over to the Calloway Demo at Heritage. I'm a mens club member at both courses and am thinking of the full membership. We'll have to get out soon.
I just took a look at the "What did you shoot today" thread and saw your round summary. Nicely done!

I'm thinking about late morning tomorrow (Friday, May 16) at the Green Valley Ranch Par 3. Anyone up for some Par 3 play?

I'm out of town, never played their par 3 course. Enjoy!

I'm out of town, never played their par 3 course. Enjoy!

Definitely will. Perhaps I'll catch you next time.

Myself and Hox30 will be in Denver Monday 5-26-14 thru Friday 5-30-14 for a golf getaway. Looking forward to this trip and haven't been back to Denver since summer '08.

Always looking to tee it up with fellow THPers.

Here are the tee times we have so far and it's only the 2 of us in each tee time so far. Only course we plan on riding right now is Colorado National.

Monday 5-26-14 8:03 AM Riverdale Dunes
Tuesday 5-27-14 8:00 AM Saddle Rock
Wednesday 5-28-14 7:48 AM Colorado National
Thursday 5-29-14 8:10 AM Fossil Trace
Friday 5-30-14 8:00 AM Legacy Ridge

Last edited:
Myself and Hox30 will be in Denver Monday 5-26-14 thru Friday 5-30-14 for a golf getaway. Looking forward to this trip and haven't been back to Denver since summer '08.

Here are the tee times we have so far and it's only the 2 of us in each tee time so far. Only course we plan on riding right now is Colorado National.

Thursday 5-29-14 TBD Fossil Trace

I'll play Fossil Trace with you guys and maybe Colorado National. Wednesday is my sons last day of school so the tee time might be to early for me to get there. Did you book the entire foursome or do I need to contact the course?

I'll play Fossil Trace with you guys and maybe Colorado National. Wednesday is my sons last day of school so the tee time might be to early for me to get there. Did you book the entire foursome or do I need to contact the course?

Tee time for Fossil Trace should be around 8ish also on Thursday 5/29. Only booked the tee times as a 2 some so you'll have to get a hold of the course. Tee time under Kolar.

I'd love to join you, especially at Fossil Trace. It's 5 minutes from the house, but that is the first day my kids are out of school for the year. I'll be trying to work with two kindergartners running around the house Thursday and Friday and will be out of town Monday. It's not looking like a productive week. Have fun.

Damn would love to join but I take kids to school and not available until after 9 am

Id love to make it down as well, but I've got a full slate of activities this weekend that may not be remembered by Monday :beer:

Tee time for Fossil Trace should be around 8ish also on Thursday 5/29. Only booked the tee times as a 2 some so you'll have to get a hold of the course. Tee time under Kolar.

Did you get a time for Fossil Trace? I joined your group at Colorado National on Wednesday. If anyone else wants to pick up that last spot just call the proshop and ask for the web rate.

Won't be able to book a tee time online for fossil trace until tomorrow. Will update post with that tee time but will more than likely be around 8am. I'll let ya know!

Hope everyone is ok today/night. Seen Denver had several tornadoes

Oh wow, I didnt realize. Thanks for the heads up and I second that. Hope everyone is doing alright.

All is fine. Denver tornadoes are rare and nothing like tornadoes farther east.

Yeah but your hail storms are notorious too.

All is fine. Denver tornadoes are rare and nothing like tornadoes farther east.

They do carry farther at elevation though.

I drove through the edge if it coming home from the course today. Crazy!

Heard 7 reported tornados, but only two touched down. My GF snapped this pic out front of her office, they took shelter
6e6yby5a.jpg

Whoa. Crazy

They do carry farther at elevation though.

I drove through the edge if it coming home from the course today. Crazy!

Heard 7 reported tornados, but only two touched down. My GF snapped this pic out front of her office, they took shelter
6e6yby5a.jpg

Cool pic. Lowes tried to get me to take cover in their bathroom. I just left the store instead and watched a weak funnel cloud form and dissipate just east of the store.

Back