MGI Zip Navigator AT, All Terrain Electric Golf Cart Bundle

Had 1500 miles on mi e before a flood at my home course shorted it out. They got me a new one with insurance claim. This time an AT model. Love it. Have another 250 miles in the new one and works flawlessly
Only issue is the buttons on the remote have nu.bers and letters that wear off due to sweat on my hand.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
If you search MGI spare parts, it will take you to a web page that has the case and keypad mat for the remote. $22. I am considering this but after so many rounds I really do not need to have markings to know what buttons to use. Still, aesthetically it would be nice.

IMG_7548.jpegI’m working on modifying my Quad Navigator to have the top lok system. It’s a work in progress, but seems to be functional. Taking it out on the course tomorrow to see how it holds up.

Attachments

• IMG_7547.jpeg
    IMG_7547.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 14
If you search MGI spare parts, it will take you to a web page that has the case and keypad mat for the remote. $22. I am considering this but after so many rounds I really do not need to have markings to know what buttons to use. Still, aesthetically it would be nice.
I have worn it out on each remote I have had. I do not need them and will ultimately run out the next pad as well.
It is so Intuitive by now it's really not necessary but thanks anyway.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Just a quick heads up, Costco has in the past put these incredibly good carts, the Zip Navigator AT, on sale for $300 off the regular retail price, which is a great deal for everything you get (includes the full accessory kit). Well I just saw that this year they have them at $400 off, so the sale price is just $1,299.99.

Just a quick heads up, Costco has in the past put these incredibly good carts, the Zip Navigator AT, on sale for $300 off the regular retail price, which is a great deal for everything you get (includes the full accessory kit). Well I just saw that this year they have them at $400 off, so the sale price is just $1,299.99.
Seriously great price

I’ve been teetering on getting the MGI Zip Navigator AT or the Motocaddy M7. I have been doing a lot of research and have read that Costco discounts them once or twice a year. Been checking daily for months and when I seen it was on sale for two days I jumped on it. From my research I think I would have been happy with either one. Its going to be a looooong winter here in Wisconsin. I will be ready come spring. Today is the last day of the sale. Won’t find a better price! Don’t hesitate you can always buy it and ponder on it for awhile with Costco’s return policy.

Attachments

• E28F91F9-C1EF-40E8-87CE-A87DE0B3F540.png
    E28F91F9-C1EF-40E8-87CE-A87DE0B3F540.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 7
I’ve been teetering on getting the MGI Zip Navigator AT or the Motocaddy M7. I have been doing a lot of research and have read that Costco discounts them once or twice a year. Been checking daily for months and when I seen it was on sale for two days I jumped on it. From my research I think I would have been happy with either one. Its going to be a looooong winter here in Wisconsin. I will be ready come spring. Today is the last day of the sale. Won’t find a better price! Don’t hesitate you can always buy it and ponder on it for awhile with Costco’s return policy.
I've added Stewart on my list of buggy's. Have to see which one is the best.

I've added Stewart on my list of buggy's. Have to see which one is the best.
The Stewart is a great buggy and has the follow feature which gives it a leg up. Pricey though

Ordered the Navigator AT from Refurbished Golf Caddies in November. They only had Very Good in stock, and it was on sale for 861.00, including the accessory pack. Upon unpacking, the 4th wheel was broken at the wheel. Called MGI sales and they promptly sent a new wheel. Other than this, the cart looks brand new. Finally took it out yesterday, and it could be the best golf purchase I've made. Been using a Clicgear 3.5, and walk probably 100 rounds a year. I also bought a belt clip, but forgot to put it on the remote. Sent the cart off once while remote was in pocket, so I feel that will be a nice addition. Also ordered the Titleist Cart 15 bag, and it fits perfectly, no movement or rotation at all. I'll attach a picture of the clip.

Looking forward to 2024 with this caddie!

Attachments

• 71PE72CPoCL._AC_SL1027_.jpg
    71PE72CPoCL._AC_SL1027_.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 5
Ordered the Navigator AT from Refurbished Golf Caddies in November. They only had Very Good in stock, and it was on sale for 861.00, including the accessory pack. Upon unpacking, the 4th wheel was broken at the wheel. Called MGI sales and they promptly sent a new wheel. Other than this, the cart looks brand new. Finally took it out yesterday, and it could be the best golf purchase I've made. Been using a Clicgear 3.5, and walk probably 100 rounds a year. I also bought a belt clip, but forgot to put it on the remote. Sent the cart off once while remote was in pocket, so I feel that will be a nice addition. Also ordered the Titleist Cart 15 bag, and it fits perfectly, no movement or rotation at all. I'll attach a picture of the clip.

Looking forward to 2024 with this caddie!
Congratulations. I have had my AT for a little over 2 1/2 years, 340 rounds, 1,700 miles. It has been trouble free and withstood its fair share of accidents (mostly operator errors). Very solid performing cart that makes walking fun. The battery, both the cart and remote are still strong. The only “con” is the battery placement on the rear causes you to be vigilant when going up a hill. Seems all the manufacturers have gone to a center battery placement, definitely an improvement. Enjoy!

Congratulations. I have had my AT for a little over 2 1/2 years, 340 rounds, 1,700 miles. It has been trouble free and withstood its fair share of accidents (mostly operator errors). Very solid performing cart that makes walking fun. The battery, both the cart and remote are still strong. The only “con” is the battery placement on the rear causes you to be vigilant when going up a hill. Seems all the manufacturers have gone to a center battery placement, definitely an improvement. Enjoy!
I put 2 lb weights in each side pocket of my golf bag. They have stabilized it quite a bit.

Almost ran over one of my playing partners yesterday. Was taking the cap off my water, and hit the go button. Good thing he had cat-like reflexes. :)

Back