MGI Zip Navigator AT, All Terrain Electric Golf Cart Bundle

There are some other threads on it you might want to look at. I own one and have not had one moment of buyer’s remorse. I truly enjoy mine. That is a super price. If you are inclined to get a powered cart, I would highly endorse this one at that price.

Last edited:
There are some other threads on it you might want to look at. I own won and have not had one moment of buyer’s remorse. I truly enjoy mine. That is a super price. If you are inclined to get a powered cart, I would highly endorse this one at that price.

Thanks! Looking through the threads now. Seems to be something that a lot of people like. I am not a regular walker but do like to walk very now and then.

$300 off is a good deal.

Thanks! Looking through the threads now. Seems to be something that a lot of people like. I am not a regular walker but do like to walk very now and then.
I wouldn’t spend the money unless you want to make a serious commitment to walking, but that’s just me. I have hundreds of miles on mine in two years of use and it may be my favorite piece of golf equipment.

I wouldn’t spend the money unless you want to make a serious commitment to walking, but that’s just me. I have hundreds of miles on mine in two years of use and it may be my favorite piece of golf equipment.

My regular Sunday morning course I would use it on every week. But my other rounds during the week my group plays different courses and some of them aren't walker friendly. Sometimes there are long walks between holes.

That’s a pretty good deal.

Thanks for making me miserable. I didn’t need to see this. I will be thinking about this all day long now. Should I or shouldn’t I.

Thanks for making me miserable. I didn’t need to see this. I will be thinking about this all day long now. Should I or shouldn’t I.
Do it, unless it will result in divorce. 😂

This is the one I have really wanted. However it’s one of those “do I really need this” type of purchases. I walk 99% of my rounds and use a ClicGear. I first noticed this special last Spring and it had me thinking about ever since. Agggghhhhh the agony of it alll.

I'm not in the market for one but when I saw that email this morning I read all of the reviews and it seems to be highly regarded.

Looks like one of my buddies is going to jump in on this deal. He’s been talking about a cart with remote for a while.

This is the one I have really wanted. However it’s one of those “do I really need this” type of purchases. I walk 99% of my rounds and use a ClicGear. I first noticed this special last Spring and it had me thinking about ever since. Agggghhhhh the agony of it alll.
The ClickGears are so nice and easy to use. I can see why it would be a ponder of ”want/need.” I will tell you, though, that it truly makes a difference in my golf rounds when I use my Zip Navigator. My arms and shoulders stay much more loose and free at the back end of the round.

The home course has a ton of subtle hills. Whether in the fairway or raised greens. I know this would make a huge difference in the way I feel after walking back to back days on the weekend. Another nice thing is having Costco behind it if needed. I haven’t pulled the trigger yet, but I am in serious ponder mode right now.

My take: if you are a serious cart user, you can't go wrong with this deal. If you've been on the fence, you can't go wrong with this deal. If you want to walk more, you can't go wrong with this deal.

Did I mention I'm dissapointed that as a Canadian I can't take advantage of this deal? All kidding aside, I think I'm too young for a motorized cart. Maybe in a year or two.

I am 52 and very active. I think there is sometimes a stigma attached to using a motorized push cart that you can’t handle the rigors of self pushing a cart. I hate riding, I only use that option when it’s absolutely necessary or mandatory.

Buying from Costco is added assurance too. Price and warranty. It’s on my ponder list at the moment.

I am 52 and very active. I think there is sometimes a stigma attached to using a motorized push cart that you can’t handle the rigors of self pushing a cart. I hate riding, I only use that option when it’s absolutely necessary or mandatory.
Just tell those judgmental people that at least your walking and not sitting in a cart like them.🤣

just do it....... and bring it down here for a round at torrey

just do it....... and bring it down here for a round at torrey

i was hoping to come down that way in late January but I not sure how the situation is going to be down there.

We all know where this is going, just pull the trigger before they run out of the damn thing :) As for the stigma, if someone outside of the initial jokes seriously has a problem with someone using a electric cart then they are not worth playing with. Do it!

We all know where this is going, just pull the trigger before they run out of the damn thing :) As for the stigma, if someone outside of the initial jokes seriously has a problem with someone using a electric cart then they are not worth playing with. Do it!
Yeah, who cares what others think?

I think there is sometimes a stigma attached to using a motorized push cart that you can’t handle the rigors of self pushing a cart.

From lazy lard arses that can’t even walk to the car lot at the end of their round, let alone walk 18 you mean?

Great cart. I love mine.

If that has a lithium battery and I believe its remote that’s a great deal. If the Canadian US border was open I’d be driving across probably to pick one up, in Canada it’s well over two grand for one of those plus tax.

Back