MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

Would Detroit still be the appropriate airport?
Well you have Detroit, Lansing, or Grand Rapids.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Completely understand. I meant that round about price.

Wow for that price I would be in.

Wow for that price I would be in.
Well CJ had mentioned wanting to do the Arcadia Bluffs/Forest Dunes trip. So it's really up to everyone on where they preferred. I just be in a holding pattern until we get some more input. Like I said before the $125 is their rate for 36 holes and they didn't seem to keen on coming off that. I'm guessing they don't have a hard time filling that place up on the weekends during the summer.

MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

Well CJ had mentioned wanting to do the Arcadia Bluffs/Forest Dunes trip. So it's really up to everyone on where they preferred. I just be in a holding pattern until we get some more input. Like I said before the $125 is their rate for 36 holes and they didn't seem to keen on coming off that. I'm guessing they don't have a hard time filling that place up on the weekends during the summer.

I was just throwing the idea out there, as they are two bucket list courses. I thought the idea of playing them the same day would be cool. There are also an abundance of top courses not too far from these locations as "filler" courses.
That's it.
Unless the majority want to play these courses on a potential trip, I'll let the idea go.

I haven't called for any rates, or checked on a possible hookup for lodging that I may have.
Consider me out of "the Planning committee" unless that's the route everyone wants to explore.

I was just throwing the idea out there, as they are two bucket list courses. I thought the idea of playing them the same day would be cool. There are also an abundance of top courses not too far from these locations as "filler" courses.
That's it.
Unless the majority want to play these courses on a potential trip, I'll let the idea go.

I haven't called for any rates, or checked on a possible hookup for lodging that I may have.
Consider me out of "the Planning committee" unless that's the route everyone wants to explore.

I love the courses need to play them may as well be with you

Working on my setup (which got lazy and horrible BTW)....

Irons were improving... But I've NEVER hit irons like I did today!

Will there be a repeat of this this year I know there was talk about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could maybe get down with another weekend somewhere just depends how the schedule shakes out for me

I live in Lansing, and could host a few guys at my place, just putting it out there if this is still on

Also, I can get us a deal at Forest Akers east and west (MSU's courses)

I live in Lansing, and could host a few guys at my place, just putting it out there if this is still on

Probably a bit late to plan something for August. Didn't seem to have the interest in going to Lansing. Michigan Slice had talked about a Northern Michigan trip though.
Also, I can get us a deal at Forest Akers east and west (MSU's courses)

Back