echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Bryson was mic'ed up for all 3 rounds in Vegas. I haven't made it through all of the video but if you are interested in that kind of content here it is. I know Bryson is a little over analytical but conversations with his caddies and playing partners is interesting to me.

Bryson was mic'ed up for all 3 rounds in Vegas. I haven't made it through all of the video but if you are interested in that kind of content here it is. I know Bryson is a little over analytical but conversations with his caddies and playing partners is interesting to me.

Good looking out, I'll actually dive into this one.

Freaking Bryson somehow created me in to a fan with his YouTube videos, I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Freaking Bryson somehow created me in to a fan with his YouTube videos, I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing.
Yup, I was the VP of the anti-Bryson club, but his latest content has been changing my mind. I still think he's a dork and wound too tight, but I don't Poulter level loathe him anymore.

Yup, I was the VP of the anti-Bryson club, but his latest content has been changing my mind. I still think he's a dork and wound too tight, but I don't Poulter level loathe him anymore.
His YT videos just made him look like a normal golf dork, vs the way I had previously seen him in the media.

I bet there are pieces of this that will be interesting. Looking forward to diving in.

The first thing I notice is the music isn't nearly as loud as the broadcast makes it out to be. :ROFLMAO:

Dude I love his content. It's so good. Especially off the course.

There was a time when I wasn't a big fan of Bryson, but now he strikes me as a likeable, personable guy who occasionally puts his foot in his mouth. And I can totally relate to that.

Bryson has really grown on me over the last year.

i think his newer content is pretty solid, particularly the stuff where's trying to help another yt content creator with their games. his earlier speed training and workout stuff was a bit too much for me, but i like the bryson-the-instructor stuff.

Watched what I could on lunch break.

His interaction after first round with Rahm's scorecard was funny. It is not fully detailed on how they do every scorecard but shows a little insight on how they do that after the round.
The rules official and his conversation about sprinkler head was interesting. "If I chunk it then I could get hurt. I mean I'm not going to chunk it but...." :ROFLMAO:
The party hole was bumping!

I've been enjoying his content lately. I've found the way he explains certain concepts, the feel you're should be going for, etc. has resonated with me when I'm out practicing.

This one sounds fun and will definitely give it a watch later this evening after work.

Just able to watch this one, it's fun to listen to him.

I'm going to see if Bryson could do a Q&A on THP. Stay Tuned.

Back