Michigan hackers, check in here

Sorry guys, not going to be able to make the drive this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up...

Looking forward to the sim round tomorrow. I'll see ya there!

Did you ever find a fourth?

Nope.!! I will be there at 8:30. My treat... Show up and play !!!

Unfortunately things turned south and I cannot make it. Got some conflicts and a gf I haven't seen in a while coming home.

Oh man bummer. We will get something planned soon where all of us can make it.

Oh man bummer. We will get something planned soon where all of us can make it.

Yeah, I'm bummed. Looks like those sims there in Canton are the same as Cattails and only $25 regularly. Solid option going forward if you guys have a good experience.

I will be there ... If. I play all four rounds for Team Michigan... I am committed ... Sorry for any team that steps if front of us! U will lose !

Anyone that shows up can get in!!! See u @ 8:30... Go Team Michigan.. #ohioBlowz

Just got here place looks pretty sweet!

Just got here place looks pretty sweet!

Have fun guys, hopefully next time I can make the drive... Or I could book out out here.

It was a blast

Crazy place with all that going on and a ton of kids everywhere .

We had a great time, wish more of you guys could've been there. We need to set something up soon!

I'm thinking of hitting up the Royal Oak Golf Center today with their heated tees.

Any other Michigan get togethers in the works?

My last Saturday MBA class finishes this upcoming weekend, so I will be back in the game for Saturday get together's!

Looking forward to seeing you guys again asap!

Walked 36 holes back to back days this weekend. Have never done that before and probably never will again, at least by choice. My body feels like I was in a train wreck. One of my buddies was wearing a fitbit, and it was about 15-16 miles each day. No idea how people do that for 3 or 4 days in a row when they go to Bandon etc. They are tougher than I am.

Now the waiting begins for spring to hit. Cant wait to get back to MI golf, and away from Bermuda grass, I despise that stuff.

Wife told me I should do something Saturday morning... Anyone up for something?

I will be taking my Twins to drivers training Saturday morning..... STRESSFUL!!!
I could do something on Sunday am. Go Team Michigan...

Sorry guys, this month is just horrible for me, once March hits my schedule should lighten up. Good news is I'm thinking by then we should have a team!

I am taking my game out west to Phoenix in a couple of weeks and have been in contact with Spivey & Fupresti about an interstate get together. Very excited. Get in some prep work for #THPRegionalRivalry @TrueTemperGolf

I am taking my game out west to Phoenix in a couple of weeks and have been in contact with Spivey & Fupresti about an interstate get together. Very excited. Get in some prep work for #THPRegionalRivalry @TrueTemperGolf

Awesome, both good guys you should have a great time.

Back