Michigan hackers, check in here

That was pleasant... Had great time hanging out.
Can't wait to get this going.
Good day of practice today.

Great seeing everyone again!

Parafin wax FTW!!!

Was great getting to see everyone yesterday. Can't wait to get out golfing now.

Holland MI. Usually play Macatawa Legends, Winding Creek, West Ottawa, Diamond Springs, and occasionally drive to Grand Rapids.

Holland MI. Usually play Macatawa Legends, Winding Creek, West Ottawa, Diamond Springs, and occasionally drive to Grand Rapids.

Welcome to the thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!
I have to make it a point to get over to that side and play more often!

I believe I'm the only active west sides here. I'm in GR. I do make the drive to Holland quite a bit, I like Macatawa Legands and its definitely one of my favorites. Hopefully we get to play a round here soon.

Went today with my wife. She made us super late as usual and I really only got to spend a good amount of time at about half and had to rush through the rest. My favorite parts by far was the chipping competition with those cool little practice thing and the other was the treetops resort with the pro there to give you some tips. He very well could have drastically improved my swing with a 5 minute quick tip. I can't wait for this warm week to go and do a few buckets of balls to hopefully dial it in a bit. Wish I could have got to do the hole in one competition though but we showed up right when they stopped qualifying. Super awesome though for my first time and will definitely make sure we arrive right on time.

I'll be ready! Very ready! Snow is melting today, tomorrow is range/play day.

Just saw on the other thread you got the job with the Tigers. Congrats man, that is awesome news. Still going to be able to get out and play a lot? This a 9-5 type job on weekdays or work nights during game days etc?

Still have 1 spot open for treetops if anyone is interested.

Just saw on the other thread you got the job with the Tigers. Congrats man, that is awesome news. Still going to be able to get out and play a lot? This a 9-5 type job on weekdays or work nights during game days etc?
It's a 40 hour+ a week job, day by day. No idea what I will be working but if the Tigers are playing, I'll be working. Off days and road games on the weekend I'd imagine I'll be able to get some free time.

It's a big gig and I'm excited to be given the opportunity, but rest assured, if it overly prohibits my ability to prep for RR, I'll give my state the best chance to win by bowing out. Just as I'd expect anyone who couldn't give their all to do the same.

I am trying to get out of this weekends previous arrangements so that I can play golf with THPers!

Has anything been finalized yet for this coming weekend?

It's a 40 hour+ a week job, day by day. No idea what I will be working but if the Tigers are playing, I'll be working. Off days and road games on the weekend I'd imagine I'll be able to get some free time.

It's a big gig and I'm excited to be given the opportunity, but rest assured, if it overly prohibits my ability to prep for RR, I'll give my state the best chance to win by bowing out. Just as I'd expect anyone who couldn't give their all to do the same.

That's awesome man. Congrats again, know how much you wanted it. You ain't bowing out of anything. Tigers are away from June 9th to 20th. Perfect.

I am trying to get out of this weekends previous arrangements so that I can play golf with THPers!

Has anything been finalized yet for this coming weekend?

I would be in...

Welcome! Familiar with both Macatawa Legends and Winding Creek as I have family in that area.

Welcome...

I can't do saturday, but I think I could do sunday as long as its not super early.

Saturday is a no go for me. Sunday may be an option.

Sunday not work for anyone... Say 10:00 am?

Sunday is no Bueno for me. Looks like weather says no too.

63* right now, 10* higher than predicted. Wow. If only we hadn't gotten that snow during the show.

Back