Michigan hackers, check in here

If any one wants I am trying to find one more person for a 4 man scramble this Saturday in kawkawlin Michigan at maple leaf golf course. Cost if $65 and it includes 18 holes with carts, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and prizes. Some of the prizes seem pretty good, a compound bow, a 50" tv, and a hole that if you hole in one you win $10,000, just to name a few. We had a guy drop out last minute. Please PM me ASAP if interested.

Edit: the team as it stands is Rickacor, Jrex1434, and myself.

Dang why so far... What's the start time/ estimated finish time if you had to say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang why so far... What's the start time/ estimated finish time if you had to say?

We have to be there by 7am and not 100% sure on finish time. its when ever golf is done then dinner and awards.

We have to be there by 7am and not 100% sure on finish time. its when ever golf is done then dinner and awards.

So tee off is at? I just have to be back to Grand Rapids by 3 so I'm trying to figure out times.

So tee off is at? I just have to be back to Grand Rapids by 3 so I'm trying to figure out times.

I'd say since a dinner is involved you won't be done by noon.

Tee off is between 8-11 depending on group, and we are one of the last groups, so i do doubt we would be done with enough time for you to be back. You play 9, then lunch, then the second 9. Not sure on the pace as its my first year shooting in it.

I'd say since a dinner is involved you won't be done by noon.

yes the dinner is being catered by a local polish restaurant. pretty good food. I am highly doubting you would have any chance of being in GR by 3.

yes the dinner is being catered by a local polish restaurant. pretty good food. I am highly doubting you would have any chance of being in GR by 3.

Alright no worries and sorry I couldn't help out.

Anyone up for golf Friday night evening?

Anyone up for golf Friday night evening?

League night.

Hey, how did your treetops trip go?
Missed the pictures on here, hope it was a good time.

Who won?

League night.

Hey, how did your treetops trip go?
Missed the pictures on here, hope it was a good time.

Who won?

No worries on league, we will get together soon.

As for the trip, it went great! We got rained on for 5 holes other than that the weather was perfect. I ended up meeting some great guys that I will be getting together with again. Treetops is always great and the 5 rounds we played were more than enough for me.

I'll be planning another trip for next year so hopefully we get a few more THPers going.

haha minus the bachelor party full of super drunks in front of us that wanted to fight for 13 holes.

haha minus the bachelor party full of super drunks in front of us that wanted to fight for 13 holes.

Very true. My blood pressure still raises when I think of that. That may be that only time I would have thrown down on a golf course.

damn musicman, if you were like an hour south i totally would play. but that is super early tee time for a 3 hour drive

Very true. My blood pressure still raises when I think of that. That may be that only time I would have thrown down on a golf course.

Haha, you didn't have to sit there and deal with pops. He was steaming mad. The only time I've seen him that mad was when I decided to wander my vehicle into a ditch and not tell him.

Anyone want to meet and play in the Ann Arbor/Southern MI area on Saturday? I'm extremely bored and it is flooded as hell down here in the swamp.

Anyone want to meet and play in the Ann Arbor/Southern MI area on Saturday? I'm extremely bored and it is flooded as hell down here in the swamp.

Come to Grand Rapids man.

That's a longer drive than bay city man!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That's a longer drive than bay city man!

Ya but you can hang out at the house and have some beers.

True but man that's a hell of a drive

The first wed in October I should be coming to Grand Rapids again if a few of you guys want to get together and play an early am round again. Just tossing this out early for planning purposes. Jspangs, CJ, and Jdtox and I played last year ... fun was had by all. Something farther west would be better for me this year...

The first wed in October I should be coming to Grand Rapids again if a few of you guys want to get together and play an early am round again. Just tossing this out early for planning purposes. Jspangs, CJ, and Jdtox and I played last year ... fun was had by all. Something farther west would be better for me this year...

You know I'll be there!

Byron, have you thought about the gathering the end of August in Ypsilanti?

You know I'll be there!

If you come in August you can always right halfway with me. And you know I'll be around in October.. Maybe Quail Ridge this time?

You know I'll be there!

I think there is a reason I cant go but could you link it in this thread? thanks! it looks like I could drive there and back in one day.

I think there is a reason I cant go but could you link it in this thread? thanks! it looks like I could drive there and back in one day.

Thats a long day after 36... but you should definitely try to make it.

Back