Michigan hackers, check in here

If you are in, we can do Troy. I don't really know the place but if someone sets it up I'll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troy works better for me too... but I am up for anything!

I was thinking of setting something up for the Tee Box in Ann Arbor, Troy is about an extra 30 minutes each way for me.

Cattails in South Lyon is decent, they have 3 simulators. I met tpluff and slice there last winter. There is also On the Dunes in commerce which has a nice set up. Both a little closer if you are coming from the west side. Interested in meeting up as well.

I might be in for Troy. Depending on when it is.
I haven't picked up my clubs since beginning of October

Cattails in South Lyon is decent, they have 3 simulators. I met tpluff and slice there last winter. There is also On the Dunes in commerce which has a nice set up. Both a little closer if you are coming from the west side. Interested in meeting up as well.

Ya south Lyons not bad. I like Ann Arbor because my grandparents live in Saline so I can swing by and say hello or drop the kids off.

So, in summation, we have quite a few solid options for a sim round since the weather just isn't going to hold out as we'd like it to.

Ann Arbor, Troy, and South Lyon are all pretty good options for us. We can have several sessions, if interested. I should know my work schedule soon between now and the new year, but likely Monday the 28th is the best day for me, then Wednesday the 30th. So I'll start with those dates. Location doesn't matter as long as the time works for me.

So have at it. Let's plan something and being this journey to #BeatOhio

So, in summation, we have quite a few solid options for a sim round since the weather just isn't going to hold out as we'd like it to.

Ann Arbor, Troy, and South Lyon are all pretty good options for us. We can have several sessions, if interested. I should know my work schedule soon between now and the new year, but likely Monday the 28th is the best day for me, then Wednesday the 30th. So I'll start with those dates. Location doesn't matter as long as the time works for me.

IN! Troy works best for me but I can be flexible. Looking forward to putting something together.

Well I can do the 28th. Time doesn't matter but typically the earlier in the day the better. I like the South Lyon option as I can make that in under 2 hours which is nice.

I'm heading out tomorrow in GR if anyone cares to join.

Ok, so I lied. Work completely messed with my work schedule. But I am free the 30th!

Ok, so I lied. Work completely messed with my work schedule. But I am free the 30th!

Well I'm assuming I can make that as well.

IN! Troy works best for me but I can be flexible. Looking forward to putting something together.

Count me in, it think it be awesome to get everyone together for some Sim rounds.

Count me in, it think it be awesome to get everyone together for some Sim rounds.

Tyler, you want to try and give Troy a go for the 30th with Solid and I? We can find a 4th too if anyone else wants in. If so, I can call and set it up!

Tyler, you want to try and give Troy a go for the 30th with Solid and I? We can find a 4th too if anyone else wants in. If so, I can call and set it up!

Sounds good to me, should be good to go with that. Anyone for a fourth? They have 2 sims, no reason it can't be 5 or 6 or 7 or 8!

Sounds good to me, should be good to go with that. Anyone for a fourth? They have 2 sims, no reason it can't be 5 or 6 or 7 or 8!

I'll have to see the time planned for, shouldn't be an issue though.

I'll have to see the time planned for, shouldn't be an issue though.

Good deal. That's 4. Let's see if Cap and a couple other hopefuls can't make their way out. I know it would certainly impress since he does select half the team!

Good deal. That's 4. Let's see if Cap and a couple other hopefuls can't make their way out. I know it would certainly impress since he does select half the team!

I must have missed this announcement. What else did I miss??? Uh ROH SHAGGY... Time to re-read a thread.

If there is any space left would love to join.

Just to keep things straight...

Interested:
2012BFT
TPLUFF
Solid5112
MusicMaster6921
JSpangs

We just need to come up with a time that works for everyone and then I can contact SwingTek and check/book availability for us!

I am open for anytime that is good for you guys...

I have the day off so any time works for me.

Just to keep things straight...

Interested:
2012BFT
TPLUFF
Solid5112
MusicMaster6921
JSpangs

We just need to come up with a time that works for everyone and then I can contact SwingTek and check/book availability for us!

I am open for anytime that is good for you guys...

Early in the day works best for me in terms of running it by my wife.

Early in the day works best for me in terms of running it by my wife.

So the 30th in Troy if I read everything correctly? Earlier works better for me as well, count me in if so. Looking forward to it.

I'm not going to be able to do it on the 30th.
Maybe next time. Have fun guys!

So just got sprung on me that the wife took the 30th off to hang out, so unfortunately can not longer make that work. If anyone wants to meet up on Monday for a sim session, let me know.

So just got sprung on me that the wife took the 30th off to hang out, so unfortunately can not longer make that work. If anyone wants to meet up on Monday for a sim session, let me know.

If there was a dislike button I'd click it.

Back