Michigan hackers, check in here

I like most of what I read in the article but I must say I was looking forward to how water hazards would be used.
They are not used, Will be an interesting play for sure!

I'm guessing there will not be a lot of water featured unless it is already there. Doak is not a fan of creating lakes. There could be a lot on the existing property though. There is a routing map on the net. I will try to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to keep things straight...

Interested:
2012BFT
TPLUFF
Solid5112
MusicMaster6921
JSpangs

We just need to come up with a time that works for everyone and then I can contact SwingTek and check/book availability for us!

I am open for anytime that is good for you guys...

Give this a bump, do we have a time set out?

Unfortunately I am going to have to back out. Moving the GF out to her new spot in Kzoo that day, so no day off it seems. We will have plenty more chances coming up though!

Unfortunately I am going to have to back out. Moving the GF out to her new spot in Kzoo that day, so no day off it seems. We will have plenty more chances coming up though!

You're more than welcome to stop by GR for a beer. I guess it will be seen if I can make it, I have see what this storm is going to do, I may get called out for storm work.

wondering the same.

I won't know until Wednesday if I can make it, I'm currently on call for storm work, so if there's a significant number of power outages I won't be able to make it.

Gotcha, so is there a time set up already or nothing as of yet and just playing it by ear?

I don't think there is a time set up, I'm on call until Sunday but I think the worst of the storm is tonight so if I don't get called out tomorrow I should be free.

Well I'm out for any Sim Golf this week. I got called out for storm work... Lame.

Well I'm out for any Sim Golf this week. I got called out for storm work... Lame.

Yeah, must suck getting paid overtime. :wink:

I worked 80 hours a week from October to Christmas, more OT is the last thing I need. But I can't complain about the money.

I worked 80 hours a week from October to Christmas, more OT is the last thing I need. But I can't complain about the money.

Wow! You do need a break. I hope the storm yesterday did not mean you had to work.

Wow! You do need a break. I hope the storm yesterday did not mean you had to work.

I'm on storm restoration now. 90% of the time there's mass power outages I'm out to work on it.

Shoot I'm in you're neck of the woods now, it's actually not bad out now. If it wasn't so soggy it would be playable.

Shoot I'm in you're neck of the woods now, it's actually not bad out now. If it wasn't so soggy it would be playable.

You have spent some time on the road today.
Hope you get back home soon.

You have spent some time on the road today.
Hope you get back home soon.

I hope so too, but it could be worse I could be in OklahomaImageUploadedByTapatalk1451403684.086213.jpg

I am interested as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice irons! Working on reshafting my 560's this winter. I probably need the 771's but would like less offset and hoping Tom will roll that type of model out for 2016.
RX4 arrived last week. First impressions are excellent.

Nice irons! Working on reshafting my 560's this winter. I probably need the 771's but would like less offset and hoping Tom will roll that type of model out for 2016.
RX4 arrived last week. First impressions are excellent.

What are you reshafting them with?

They did get hammered. That is some serious damage.

You and your buddies please be careful and thanks for taking care of us.

We just like to make sure you can get your daily dose of THP...

We've gotten nothing I would consider severe in terms of weather. It was pretty windy a couple of nights ago but not even to the point I felt I had to bring the patio chairs in.

Big Announcement in the Regional Rivalry development. Hope some Michiganders pop back into the thread and other areas of THP more often, don't want to hurt your chances!

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4199462
Want to bump this for the Michigan guys again. Only 4 guys to now have expressed interest. Just making sure it doesn't get lost as I know we don't have the daily guys just yet.

Here's the post from our captain you'll want to reference.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4199617

Are people still playing sim golf today?

Back