Mike Tyson Punches Man On Plane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson should have had the flight attendants deal with this guy. Punching him is an assault and battery which Tyson could and should be charged with.

As much as I agree that Tyson can't be just smacking the crap out of hecklers, it is SO irritating that we can hide behind that logic while acting like a moron.

That's what Mike allowed him to look like. Mike wasn't trying to hurt him. Just get him to shut his cake hole.

I mean at least it wasn’t Chuck Norris? Dude wouldn’t have landed yet! Lol

Tyson should have had the flight attendants deal with this guy. Punching him is an assault and battery which Tyson could and should be charged with.

Likely will be. He’s not had the best of luck with the law. That’s why you learn BJJ. You get them to land a glancing blow first and then you break their offending arm with far less legal issues and a far bigger lesson learned than a black eye gives?

Did you see the morons record. Did time twice, a list of previous charges etc. Mike should have broken his jaw that would of shut him the F up.

Good for Mike

E6EvmXtXMAI6XYD.jpg

I mean if that’s all the worse you’re gonna look? Why not? I’ve looked worse after open mat Thursday’s. telling Hamfist he can't move his ball out of a fairway divot.
Fixed that for ya.

Of all the people to annoy, why would you ever choose Mike Tyson?!

I would annoy him specifically because…

No I wouldn’t, lol. But if I did it would be an interesting fight. Currently I’m a little less strong. A little underweight. He can out strike anyone so I’m not saying that I could even think about it. But if it goes to the ground (and what real fight have you seen that hasn’t?) I’m prepared to win against anyone. The guys that can beat me take me too lightly because I’m not big anymore? (5’11” 185#) They don’t know the thousands of hours I have training. Seriously. Thousands. This is my hand tonight after (heavy bag only).

EF2C61B4-3118-46BF-814F-D79EDD0C83E2.jpeg

I’m getting ready to roll with no less than black belts, one is the best in the area by far. Bruce Lee Hall of Honer dude. Seriously, 😂. He looked very uncomfortable getting his award, 😂.

I’m just fodder. But I learn. If you can flop me around, you’ve earned it. I think I stated somewhere I’m 2nd degree BJJ and 3rd Degree MT? If I haven’t? I am. If I only spent that time on golf??? 😂 I don’t strike unless life and death and then I’ll just shoot? Otherwise if you’re looking for a manlier version of yoga (I’d probably attend a class just to look at the women?) BJJ is it. I’m getting old. It happens? But I’m as limber as I’ve ever been. BJJ is where it’s at. It’s yoga with a purpose. I can bend like a pretzel and break a leg off? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back