Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul

Big boxing fan but have absolutely no interest in this circus sideshow.
This. It is a circus for sure. Jake Paul needs to be carried for a bit in this. But if old “ I will eat his children” Tyson comes out, that walk in left hook will put him to sleep in no time.

That said the smoker will be on making meats at my place and beer flowing as all my friends and I watch the show. Can’t miss this. I hope Tyson starches this dude in the first.

Food for thought and not official but opening odds for Jake Paul is -350 to win. 🤔

If you believe that this won't be totally scripted then you probably think WWF is also real.
Not an actual sanctioned fight. Just another Jake Paul money grab.

If you pay a dime to watch this then you're part of the problem.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Tyson still had 2 or 3 rounds of fury in him against Toy Jones in 2020 I think. Roy Jones knew how to keep him close and avoid more shots for the rest of the fight, will be interesting to see if Jake Paul can keep him in tight where he’s not as dangerous.

If this actually happens, i would love to see Tyson destroy Jake Paul. Tyson is still not to be effed with as far as i am concerned. I dont know that i would pay to watch, but i would probably find a way to watch.
It's on Netflix, right?

Im assuming it's going to be an exhibition with the no knock out rule in place?

I have no idea how this ends but I hope it's with Tyson knocking him out.

Show me the clauses and such. Jake isn’t fighting Mike straight up, zero chance.

yeah those are training sessions with no one hitting him. guys he's 57 years old and hasn't fought in 4 years and even then he looked very old and slow against a washed up roy jones. not sure if any of you have watch Paul fight but all he does is jump in hit you and then grab. that is all he is going to do with tyson. and then tyson will start to get mad and try and eat him. this has DQ written all over it.

Paul runs the whole fight and Tyson chases him. fight is going to SUCK!!!!

It's on Netflix, right?

Im assuming it's going to be an exhibition with the no knock out rule in place?
No knock out rules are a bit weird, it usually goes into cuts and damage.

They will just have heavier gloves but a lot of damage can still be done with those.

Exhibition or not, the power Tyson has and if he doesn't care as much as he should for the safety of others any shot to the button can be a knock out for someone as fluent as Tyson is in boxing.

Paul also isn't that big of a guy something else to worry about, potentially but I don't follow him so maybe he's larger than I figure.

This is basically Rocky vs Thunderlips for the modern era

Regardless of age, I am not signing up to be punched by Mike Tyson.

Tyson still looks super strong and fast.. I'm voting for 1 solid rib shot and Paul if OUT!

I doubt they will really fight but I would be putting my money on the 60 year old!!

Look I don't like Jake Paul at all. I don't get why the dude is famous. He has stepped in the ring with Nate Diaz, Tommy Fury, Anderson Silva, Tyron Woodley, and Ben Askren. Whether you believe fake or not he took some real shots. I don't understand how boxing got to this point of side shows but dude has some cajones to even be in that ring.

This may not be sanctioned which means testosterone and HGH are in play.
good point but that also means Paul an take as well. he is a big guy and 30 years younger then tyson. if Tyson catches him he knocks him out but i don't think Paul would take this fight if he thought he was getting knocked out.

good point but that also means Paul an take as well. he is a big guy and 30 years younger then tyson. if Tyson catches him he knocks him out but i don't think Paul would take this fight if he thought he was getting knocked out.
There are million$ of reasons to take this fight.

I don't see the benefit in this to Paul, other than the obvious short term money grab. Maybe the money is so big it doesn't matter to him. But ultimately, Paul is supposed to win because of his much younger age. If he loses it's an embarrassment, if he wins it's just "OK great job you beat a guy 30 years past his prime." Whereas for Tyson, if he loses he has tons of excuses / reasons and will ultimately be lauded for being able to compete at all at his age. If he wins it just adds to his legend.

Provided he doesn't get hurt, all the benefit goes to Tyson here IMO.

Back