CONTEST Military Appreciation Month Giveaway

gkeller813

#UsGotThis
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I'd like to hold a contest during Military Appreciation Month. I know it's not much compared to the sacrifices made, but it's one way I can say thank you to all those who serve our great country.

This contest is open to anyone who is former or active military, or is the spouse or parent of someone was is former or active military.

Enter by posting in here saying I'm in, and I'll add you to the list. The contest will run through May 31st, and a winner will be announced shortly thereafter. The winner will receive the Old Glory stick and ball marker from Liberty Ball Markers, shown below. Plus @Rod Dunlap has stepped up to offer the following, from CaddyDaddy Golf:

-2 Claw, Claw Pro or Claw Max gloves (Max will be launching in a couple weeks)
-6pk Golf Bag Cooler
-Premium Shoe Bag
-Accessory bag/brush
-Microfiber towel set

Thanks again!

20220505_113550.jpg
20220505_114253.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, I'm in

Not an entry, but as a vet this is an awesome thing to do. Thank you for your support of our military members and families.

Those are beautiful. Great gesture 👊.

I do not qualify but this is awesome.

I'm in!

Thank you for the opportunity! Those are saaawwweeetttt!

Awesome gesture! Those look great! Thank you to all the THPers and their family members who have served.

I'm in.

Awesome gesture! I completely agree. I'm the grandson of two former Army WW2 & Korea vets. My great uncle was lost MIA/KIA in Korea. My grandmother never knew what happened to her brother before she passed. She & I & her sister gave our DNA to the DPAA a long time ago but have never heard. :cry:

Amazing and thoughtful gesture. Thank you to all who do and have served.

I'm in. That is a really cool set. Semper Fi.

Not an entry but as a veteran this is an amazing thing to do!

Let's get this back to the top.

Back