Milkshake vs Frosty

Yeah gimme a milkshake all day. Especially because I can make one at home with ice cream and milk

Milkshake. So many more choices of flavors

You don’t need choices when the chocolate frosty is within a full gas tanks reach

milkshake, all day. so much fattier and creamier. they're delicious. the frosty is just like icier soft serve.

You don’t need choices when the chocolate frosty is within a full gas tanks reach
Valid. However, a chocolate hazelnut milkshake is far superior

I have never gone somewhere because of their milkshakes. I have absolutely gone to Wendy's specifically for a Frosty.

I was 50/50 coming into this thread. And the reasons why people chose milkshake is enough for me to say frosty

I admit I’ve gone out of my way for a cook out milk shake. Though from what I’m reading here it’s a hybrid between milkshake and frosty.

Milkshake as it seems creamier .

Final reason: the new Sunday Golf bag clearly has a Frosty Pocket and not a Milkshake Pocket.
a different world i rest my case GIF

Oh this is very dependent on the milkshake. If it’s a good milkshake that they’ve used that whatever the blender thingy they make at an old fashioned diner then a milkshake. If it’s something like the milkshake from McDonald then it’s Frosty all day everyday. If it’s Frosty vs CFA milkshake then that’s probably a coin toss.

Milkshake for the win - between the two A Malt trumps both.

Especially if you use “skim” milk.. lol

Flavor to flavor.
No candy or anything added.
Which is better and why?

Especially if you use “skim” milk.. lol

Flavor to flavor.
No candy or anything added.
Which is better and why?
Milkshake. Usually richer and doesn’t feel like I’m have 7 minutes to eat it

I consume way more frostys but I will have to say milkshake.

I do t really like frosty’s. I have never understood the fry thing..

Milkshakes the premier choice here

GIF by Wendy's

Milkshakes because they are normally thinner and can be consumed through a straw. Frosties take some melting time to be able to drink with a straw.

Back