Milkshake vs Frosty

Frosty
When it's made correctly you can't use a straw. It must be consumed with a spoon.

Therefore, any ice cream treat that you can consume with a straw will always be left behind.

Not gonna lie, glancing at the title I was really hoping this was a thread about plus-size female wrestlers.

Frosty for me. Not sure why but it just hits different and better with fries

Milkshake.

Dang, now I want a Milkshake.
There’s a DQ about a mile from the house and I’m weak!

Oh my goodness, it must be a thing out east. Had a frosty in Florida and it was the nastiest thing ever. Grainy texture, runny, just awful and almost sent it back. Straw had to be used as spoon was very unsuccessful. And the air thing I now understand, disgusting.

Out here the frosties are nothing like that, more like a creamy ice cream and no grainy texture. No straw could handle the pressure it would take to use one out here :LOL:

Milkshake And make it a strawberry one

Milkshake. Always and forever.

How do you consume a Frosty?
Frosty locally needs a spoon.

I prefer a goof milkshake but this may be the closest one you've asked yet (that i've seen)

I really luv a strawberry milk shake when strawberries are in season but a frosty on a hot summer night is gold. Such a tough decision if had to choose. I haven’t had either in probably 3 years so first hot evening I need to splurge.

@Thrillbilly Jim stopped by cook out and had a mint chip shake. Straw too small ate with a spoon. Still great thinner than i think a frosty is.

Wife drove so using the spoon was safe. First one eaten that way. Sooooo goooood

Milkshake with real ingredients spun to order for the win.

Chocolate to Chocolate I’ll take the frosty hands down.

But I love me a strawberry shake

If the milkshake is a good one, then all day over a frosty.

Oh man. Flavor to flavor... milkshake. Frosty's are too grainy for me when they're just made. And a milkshake is so much more versatile in its flavor profile. Frosty's only come in a couple of flavors.

I'll take a Freddy's concrete any day though. Hands down.

milkshakes, because you can use a straw..I used to have really sensitive teeth

Back