Minnesota Vikings vs. New Orlean Saints

Saints by murder.

I'm picking the Saints because I never can pick the winners.
00dfeb3a4c6c073880dcf4c23cb25d41.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
First time for everything.

I'd guess the Saints by 2 touchdowns

On another note, and I know some might flame me for this, but I REALLY HOPE THE TITANS BOOT THE PATS RIGHT OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS TOMORROW!!!!

I'm picking the Saints because I never can pick the winners.
00dfeb3a4c6c073880dcf4c23cb25d41.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I have been going with the opposite recently too. Didn’t think my gophers could beat Auburn but they did.

I am trying the old reverse karma thing. If I just proclaim the Saints will destroy the Vikings enough time and set myself up to not be disappointed when our season ends, maybe the Vikings will surprise us.

Honestly, if our O-line comes to play, I think Kirk will have a great game. He's a solid QB when he's not running for his life. I think Zim will have this team ready to play.

As a Green Bay fan I really hope the Vikings win since we've beaten them twice this season, but I think the Saints will win it by 14

Cousins is 0-15 against teams with 12 or more wins, and the Vikings are down 2 corners.

Saints win by 17

It is almost game time. I am hoping for a chance to win in the 4th quarter.

Screenshot_20200105-155928_Samsung Internet.jpg

Great win for the Vikings. New blood making noise this year. I think it's time for Brady to step aside and let these guys make the league their own.

That was a great game. It was awesome to see Kirk silence the haters for even a little bit!

On to San Fran!

Well that didn’t go as most expected.

Thanks, Vikings! Now I can enjoy the playoffs.

Thought the Saints would pull it out but it was a good game.

Well would you look at that!

:deadhorse:

Back