Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

as long as I was able to be home by 3 (1.5hr drive time) I should be good. I'll talk to the Mrs. tonight to make sure.

It’s a good possibility!

Hey fellas,

does June 12th work for everyone for the MN WI IA SD ND get together?

Let me know.

I'm asking my wife right now ... so I'll soon let you know that I can't go because we "have plans"! (Just kidding, hopefully)

Works for me. Calling @KEV I think he wants to join in.
It's a possibility. Let me do some checking tonight and I can let you guys know. It would be a blast if it works!

Hey fellas,

Let me know.
Is it a 1 day thing? I am going on a weekend excursion the week before. Wife will likely be going to the lake though. But don’t want to press my luck haha. So, may be able to come down for the day.

Is it a 1 day thing? I am going on a weekend excursion the week before. Wife will likely be going to the lake though. But don’t want to press my luck haha. So, may be able to come down for the day.
Yeah it would be 36 holes the 12th.

@MattyD-MPLS As long as you're okay with someone who's been playing for less than a year I'm 97% in. Sounds like the wife and kids wanted to go out of town that weekend anyways she just needs to confirm with her girlfriends.

@MattyD-MPLS As long as you're okay with someone who's been playing for less than a year I'm 97% in. Sounds like the wife and kids wanted to go out of town that weekend anyways she just needs to confirm with her girlfriends.
This place is for all golfers. You can absolutely play!

Hey fellas,

Let me know.

sorry, I'm out of town that weekend. But I'm busy almost every weekend this summer, so it's ok 👍

Playing Troy Byrne Tuesday afternoon. It'll be my first time there! Any suggestions or advice for playing this course?

Now that it's June, are we excited for the 12th? Who all is able to go?

When would everyone like to play?

The earlier the better for me realistically. I'm not sure if I would be able to do 36 with my knee but I'm absolutely in for 18 at least.

@MattyD-MPLS 8;30-9:00 would work for me. About an hour to hour and half out, drive time.

@KEV are you in?

Hello MN & WI THPers! I’ll be in MN 5Jun - 13Jun as my son is graduating from Carleton College on12Jun. Will be s
Splitting time in Rush City, Rochester and Northfield. Looking for recommendations for courses in any or all of these areas and certainly willing to meet up with a THPer if interested! Would have loved to be part of meet up on 12th..... but..... obligated 😉
Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Down in the Rochester area there are some good courses - my biggest suggestion is to stay away from Maple Valley, while it's a nice course there are almost literally with no exaggeration the most bugs I've ever seen in one place. It is really nice early spring and late fall but during the warmer months it's almost unplayable - that's why it's so cheap.

Oak summit is hilly, but a fun course that's south of town by a few minutes by the airport. Willow Creek also in south Rochester has both a regular 18 hole course as well as a little par 3 one in the middle both of those are pretty fun though I feel that Willow Creek has a little less variety in holes than Oak Summit does.

@MattyD-MPLS 8;30-9:00 would work for me. About an hour to hour and half out, drive time.

@KEV are you in?
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. My family rented a cabin and my brother and his wife are coming back for it also. It's a bummer for timing but you guys so have a blast!

Now that it's June, are we excited for the 12th? Who all is able to go?

I can’t make it as we are out of state for a family vacation.

I am working with then to figure that out. I will let you know this weekend.

Hello MN & WI THPers! I’ll be in MN 5Jun - 13Jun as my son is graduating from Carleton College on12Jun. Will be s
Splitting time in Rush City, Rochester and Northfield. Looking for recommendations for courses in any or all of these areas and certainly willing to meet up with a THPer if interested! Would have loved to be part of meet up on 12th..... but..... obligated 😉
Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Bulrush in Rush City is a decent course and usually not very crowded

Back