Mitsubishi Shafts - Online Fitting Tool

Now I'll have to try some shafts. Sounds like fun.
Screenshot_20240328_083135_Chrome.jpg

I've spent way too much time playing with different responses to the questions.
Same! I’ve now started digging through reviews of the different shafts. I keep coming back to the Vanquish as a potential great option. This video really got me excited about it.

Same! I’ve now started digging through reviews of the different shafts. I keep coming back to the Vanquish as a potential great option. This video really got me excited about it.

I'm only part way into the video but the 4x and 5X flex talk is blowing my mind. Granted, it's Mattie but damn.

I'm only part way into the video but the 4x and 5X flex talk is blowing my mind. Granted, it's Mattie but damn.
Exactly what I was thinking. This shaft is so interesting. It’s crazy how much of a bump he gets out of it swinging easy.

Exactly what I was thinking. This shaft is so interesting. It’s crazy how much of a bump he gets out of it swinging easy.
It definitely has me thinking. I just haven't gotten along well with lighter shafts in the past.

From that video, you go a little stiffer as the shaft gets lighter? Hard to judge off Mattie trying to overthink this. haha

Last edited:
Okay, I misunderstood that. The 4X and 5X is weight. Silly me.

Back