Mitsubishi Shafts - Online Fitting Tool

I am not surprised. I could have guessed these. Even though I said my launch is way too low.. lol. If you swing hard you you will get these profiles..

IMG_4467.png

When using the cheapest option
IMG_2339.jpeg
When no money issue
IMG_2340.jpeg

I feel this.
I will say I didn’t actually know the profiles of these. I have never gotten along with the tensei white and never understood why. Now seeing the. I think I understand.. I would lean WB based on what I feel I know about myself. At least initially.. till proven otherwise.

I will say I didn’t actually know the profiles of these. I have never gotten along with the tensei white and never understood why. Now seeing the. I think I understand.. I would lean WB based on what I feel I know about myself. At least initially.. till proven otherwise.
I mean the same way, but the Tensei Red….

I mean the same way, but the Tensei Red….
Wonder why it didn’t get suggested? I would love to try it..

This was my EXACT recommendation as well. So. There are now what 4-5 different tensei blue shafts. Do they vary much from one another?
Not quite sure, I think the fitting system could use some more parameters as I’ve only seen 2 setups for the most part.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

IMG_2045.jpeg
Here is mine…

IMG_0632.jpeg

This doesn’t shock me at all. Absolutely loved the Tensai white in my LTDx

Hahah.. I changed some things up other than club head speed and got the same results…

It’s crazy how many have had this same mix.. we have never played so I do t know your game. What’s your normal flight?
When you really get into it, it’s a pretty solid breadth of profiles in each of the three selections.

TheI’ve also got some really good info on the site about breaking down things even more.

When you really get into it, it’s a pretty solid breadth of profiles in each of the three selections.

TheI’ve also got some really good info on the site about breaking down things even more.
I just need someone to make that high launch low spin shaft. 😂😂

The unicorn.
It’s the fountain of youth. Doesn’t exist but has been searched for since the beginning of time.

Back