Mitsubishi Shafts - Online Fitting Tool

I just need someone to make that high launch low spin shaft. 😂😂
It’s all fun and games until someone manages to make it. Come on scientific breakthrough! 😂

It’s all fun and games until someone manages to make it. Come on scientific breakthrough! 😂
It just not possible.. at least not for everyone. There are shafts that can be high launch low spin for someone.. but not everyone. And that person is probably already a high launch player.

It just not possible.. at least not for everyone. There are shafts that can be high launch low spin for someone.. but not everyone. And that person is probably already a high launch player.
1711499644001.gif

IMG_8871.jpeg

It’s crazy how many have had this same mix.. we have never played so I do t know your game. What’s your normal flight?
I might have hit the wrong answer for the flight question, but I normally just play what Danny recommends I play.

IMG_4285.png
This has my full attention right now. I mean, just look at it 😍! Then I see it’s designed with input from top LPGA players (I wish I could drive it 10% as nice as they do), light weight, faster ball speed, and tighter dispersion. This sounds like a dream scenario!

64BAAEB8-F854-4915-961B-52C6AD8040DA.jpeg

I might have hit the wrong answer for the flight question, but I normally just play what Danny recommends I play.
Ok…

I went back and made sure that I answered everything right and got the same thing.
I get you. I was just asking a question that you didn’t really answer as I was curious. All good though. I tried 3 different times with 3 different inputs. The only thing staying the same was club head speed. Got the same results.

I get you. I was just asking a question that you didn’t really answer as I was curious. All good though. I tried 3 different times with 3 different inputs. The only thing staying the same was club head speed. Got the same results.
Normally what works for me is Mid Launch & Low Spin . But it depends on the head. Like in a ZX5 MKII LS , something like the Helium works fine. I’m mid launch with the driver and high launch with irons.

Gavin Free Love GIF by Rooster Teeth

That was a more thorough questionnaire than most. Here's what I got:

1000000189.jpg

I was actually kind of surprised by my recommendations considering I am playing a regular flex, swing in the low 90s and stated that I was happy with my mid ball flight. But they know shafts much better than I do.

Screenshot 2024-03-26 9.34.36 PM.png

I was actually kind of surprised by my recommendations considering I am playing a regular flex, swing in the low 90s and stated that I was happy with my mid ball flight. But they know shafts much better than I do.

View attachment 9251824
Did you see a price limit?

Here is what questionnaire popped out. Haven’t hit any of them but would like to test vs. my gamer. Just need to find a place.

IMG_2485.jpeg

View attachment 9251802
This has my full attention right now. I mean, just look at it 😍! Then I see it’s designed with input from top LPGA players (I wish I could drive it 10% as nice as they do), light weight, faster ball speed, and tighter dispersion. This sounds like a dream scenario!
I’m just here for the colors, honestly

Haven’t tried any but would love to try them all

1711506671568.png

Back